Davidmares

Gandia mod

Dear comunity the team of Gandia mod has the honor to introduce you the Gandia mod. Gandia is a city in the Comunity of Valencia in Spain. Also is one of the most populated city in the Comunity of Valencia and a lot of people choose this city to go on holiday. This mod will have this units:

Police: Local Police , Nacional Police , Autonomic Police and Traffic Police.

Firefigters .

Ambulances: AVS and Red Cross.

Others: Civil protection and tecnical

Gandia Mod Team

Creator

Pope or Cristian

Helpers

Oscar

Antonio

and me David or Dave

Beta of the Mod:https://mega.nz/#!HshzVTaJ!z6IUcAGUJ1QIRk-5CxRFRyGCXur6XdMWys-D1WI9Tqw

We havebgot new news.

We have got a new unit that is call GOES. Is like the swat but in spain. They will have ballistic sield and machine guns.

The antiriot unit has got new equipment.

The police has got a new pistol.

And we are working with the sirens.

We havebgot new news.

We have got a new unit that is call GOES. Is like the swat but in spain. They will have ballistic sield and machine guns.

We have got new news.

Please I need help. How I can put photos in the forum ?
Please I need help. How I can put photos in the forum ?

Upload them to a site, I use http://imageshack.us/, I personally think it's the best. You'll need to sign up. Once you've signed up, Log In, and go to Upload, and then browse; choose the files you want to upload, PNG is the filetype I usually use. Once it is uploaded go to (My Images) in the Top Right. Find the image you want to put on the forum, left click it once, then right click, and a box should pop up saying "Direct Link". 

After that, come on to the forum, start a new post like you normally would, and hit the image button. It's on the second bar, below and to the right of Font and Size. A box will pop up saying URL; paste the direct link into that box, and click Ok. Your image will then appear on your post, in glorious size and resolution!

Alternatively, whilst on Imageshack, you can left click your picture and click 'Links to Share this Image'. Then copy the Direct Link.

Hope it helps,

Rlast.

65Ju8.jpg

65Jur.png

65JED.png

65JFN.jpg

65JGs.png

65JGM.png

65JLq.jpg

65JMK.jpg

65JOS.jpg

65JPw.jpg

Considering it is in beta it is good. Some trucks missing wheels and all missing sirens. I don't understand the ambulance script. And you can't buy any extra trucks because the truck parking bays are full. Its good