Xplorer4x4

LEO Incident Report Abbreviations?

Ok so a buddy of mine and his girlfriend were in a bad Scooter vs MVA accident Tuesday night. A local group posts the incident reports online so I blanked out personal info to be sure to avoid any privacy concerns from the EMP staff. I understand omvwi-inj(the chick that hit them was operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, on pills and alcohol), and AR means arrest. The F in the Case # column represents a felony charge. So does the F (F) in the Description mean 2 felonies? 1 for each victim? What does [df] mean?

LBIDvKb.jpg

My guess from experience is that the F(F) like you said probably means two counts of Felony charges. 

For (DF) I'm guessing it refers to the police report. From what I find it looks like different services start with two letter abbreviations.

EX:

Abandoned Vehicle Reporting/Removal (FN-1700.0250)
Accident Records (DF-7000.4590-150)
Active Arrest Warrants (DF-7000.4590-020)
Community Crime Prevention Programs (FN-1500.1550)
Crime Investigation (FN-1300)
General Crime Prevention Programs (FN-1500.2150)
Law Enforcement Education/Information (FR-4500)
Municipal Police (FL-6500)
Noise Abatement (JD-6500.6000)
Police Reports (DF-7000.4590-700)
Rabies Control (JP-1500.1700-700)
Sewer System Maintenance (TE-8920.9000-830)
Traffic/Parking Ticket Information/Advice (FT-9100.9100)

Therefore the DF refers to Police Report/ Warrants/ Accidents. Just a guess though, its all I could find.

F is definitely felony. If I read the police report correctly, I think [df] stands for d-class felony. It's definitely not the agency reporting identifier as it's not on all Evansville PD reports. The agency identifiers are usually capital letters like erfd posted.