bma

Scripting help - fights

Hi out there 

In the original emergency game its possible to get a mission where a person is either fighting civilians or a group of holligans is fighting each other 

I have sitting trying to figure out how to make people do that with a script(ect. in a freeplay event), but i cant seem to find any way to make civil/gangsters fight each other 

Can anybody help me with how to do that? 

Different events, I believe. I don't know if anything more than adding it to the freeplayparameters is needed, or if objects are needed on the map.

If you make the freeplay as a mission(Just like US army mod, Berlin mod, RTS mod or wegberg), its not possible to use the freeplay events and you therefor have to make them yourself.

So i'm looking for a way to make gangsters fight each other or attacking civilans 

maybe this is stupid but this is just a quick thought about it

wouldn't be that you have to name the gangsters and set a animation for them as example:

Gangster_01 [fight animation] to Gangster_02

if Gangster_02 is false Gangster_03 

or something like that? 

maybe this is stupid but this is just a quick thought about it

wouldn't be that you have to name the gangsters and set a animation for them as example:

Gangster_01 [fight animation] to Gangster_02

if Gangster_02 is false Gangster_03 

or something like that? 

I thought of the same idea and actually worked in it for a little while 

The problem just always ended up being when i had 10 different events with people fighting it would be way too complicated to keep track off because all the gangsters would have different names