CITY OF AIKEN SUBMOD

AIKEN, SOUTH CAROLINA

This is a submod based off the Los Angeles Mod 2.1 and FD Command 1.0.

This submod represents the real-life departments of the Aiken Department of Public Safety, the organization that provides police and fire coverage for the City of Aiken, the Aiken County Sheriff's Office, the county-wide law enforcement agency, Aiken County EMS, the county-operated emergency medical services agency, SouthStar EMS, a private ambulance agency allowed to operate out of a base on the south side of Aiken City, and Aiken Rescue, a formerly volunteer agency that is now a nonprofit ambulance agency based on the north side of Aiken City, along with various state agencies including the South Carolina Highway Patrol.  This mod in no way claims any affiliation with any of the departments pictured in this mod.

THE TEAM

EmergencyFan97/ARS 157--Co-leader, skinner

Rlast--Co-leader, skinner, propmodeller

Marcoclusius1--modeller

Interested in joining the team?  PM EmergencyFan97 with your skills and why you want to join.

SOCIAL MEDIA

The City of Aiken Submod on Facebook

MEDIA

EM42013-07-1920-53-37-59_zpsc10ea244.png

EM42013-07-1920-53-10-21_zps56db6b13.png

EM42013-07-1920-51-19-58_zps9a841c65.png

EM42013-07-1920-51-44-74_zpsae2508ae.png

EM42013-07-1920-50-42-07_zpsb18fed24.png

EM42013-07-1920-50-23-61_zps6957fc2e.png

THE UNITS

ADPS Station One

Engine 1

Engine 2

Ladder 1

Chief

Rescue 1

Two spots for police to park in

ADPS Station Two

Engine 3

Rescue 2

HAZMAT

Two spots for police to park in

South Carolina Highway Patrol Post

Two spots for Highway Patrol units to park in

Aiken County Sheriff's Office

Two spots for SO patrolcars

K9 unit

SWAT

ACEMS Headquarters

QR2

Medic 5

Aiken Rescue

Rescue 11 (ambulance)

Dive Team

Off-Map

Medic Nine

Medic Six

I thought there was already a topic for this?

Look forward to it either way.

one is county which I believe is canned and the other is city and the other city is just probably an Accidental doubler post

So, I've decided to work with w00ds' original map.  Not the one based off the campaign map, his original one.  It much better reflects the style of Aiken.  Station staffing will be edited, and four new stations will be added--Aiken County Sheriff's Office, a Highway Patrol post, ACEMS Headquarters, and Aiken Rescue.  To do this, I have to learn to script, as well as learn how to create parking spaces.  Anyone who knows how is welcome to teach me, and it will greatly expedite the process.  This does push back a release of v1, but it also will hopefully make v1 better and more like Aiken.

So, I've decided to work with w00ds' original map.  Not the one based off the campaign map, his original one.  It much better reflects the style of Aiken.  Station staffing will be edited, and four new stations will be added--Aiken County Sheriff's Office, a Highway Patrol post, ACEMS Headquarters, and Aiken Rescue.  To do this, I have to learn to script, as well as learn how to create parking spaces.  Anyone who knows how is welcome to teach me, and it will greatly expedite the process.  This does push back a release of v1, but it also will hopefully make v1 better and more like Aiken.

I can script stations and also make the VO's for them. If u would like me to help, send me a PM with more info.

Due to unfortunate circumstances, namely school, this mod is on hold for the foreseeable future, as I am ceasing all modding with the exception of perhaps some contests such as the skinning contest and design contests for mods.  It is highly likely that I will not be returning to this mod.  For those of you who watched and waited for a release, I am sorry.  If anyone is interested in continuing my work, I am more than happy to give them the files I have and provide local knowledge.  Just shoot me a PM or add me on skype at emerick.stone.

--ARS 157 clear at 1229 hours.