TonnieVandeWijngaard

beta tester

The best way to be a beta tester is to make friends with modders, Asking to be a beta tester with out being requested to do so or a modder posting looking for beta testers kinda make you look like a "mod hunter" 

Mod Hunter lol thats a good one! new gaming term for mod trollers~!

The best way to be a beta tester is to make friends with modders, Asking to be a beta tester with out being requested to do so or a modder posting looking for beta testers kinda make you look like a "mod hunter" 

Mod Hunter lol thats a good one! new gaming term for mod trollers~!

hi all

I would like mods beta testing to look for bugs and things.
I can not make peace models and scripts and stuff but I play every day eigelijk EM4 and would really like to test mods

Yea Just become friends with the modders or ask them in PM DO NOT constantly ask if they say no just leave it and maybe they will ask you in there  next project :) (Also if you do the job right you can earn more respect therefore leading to the increased chances of more testing in the future :) )

hi all

I would like mods beta testing to look for bugs and things.
I can not make peace models and scripts and stuff but I play every day eigelijk EM4 and would really like to test mods

will-code-for-food-3.jpg

Yea Just become friends with the modders or ask them in PM DO NOT constantly ask if they say no just leave it and maybe they will ask you in there  next project :) (Also if you do the job right you can earn more respect therefore leading to the increased chances of more testing in the future :) )

I bet at next hour mod that he get will be at all his friends. Like Paul Zorn did with manhattan v3

P.S.