kwillis

windows 7

Hey yall,

So I just got my brand new computer in today. I downloaded 911 first responders from atari and tried to play it without modding anything yet. All it shows is the road lines, and the stuff on the sides like map and bringing out truck buttons, etc. The rest is a black screen.

Graphics Coprocessor - Intel HD Graphics 4000

RAM - 8 GB DDR3

Hard Drive - 1 TB

Processor - 2.5 GHz Core i5-3210M

Operating System - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Item model number - i15R-2105sLV

What do yall think is going on? Can yall help?

EDIT:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: SORRY ABOUT THIS. I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE THIS POST BUT IVE POSTED IN THE RIGHT SPOT OVER IN TECH ISSUES. SORRY AGAIN.

Might need to RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

To set this, make a shortcut for launching the program on your desktop. Right click on the icon and choose PROPERTIES. In the box that comes up, at the top click on the COMPATIBILITY tab. Put a check mark in the box near the bottom that says RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR.

Some programs, even if you are an administrator level user, still need this "promotion" to run the program correctly. If that doesn't fix it, you might need to adjust your graphics setting in the game. It also doesn't hurt to run an update on your video card driver.

Might need to RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

To set this, make a shortcut for launching the program on your desktop. Right click on the icon and choose PROPERTIES. In the box that comes up, at the top click on the COMPATIBILITY tab. Put a check mark in the box near the bottom that says RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR.

Some programs, even if you are an administrator level user, still need this "promotion" to run the program correctly. If that doesn't fix it, you might need to adjust your graphics setting in the game. It also doesn't hurt to run an update on your video card driver.

what driver do i need to update to?

your video driver. Easiest way to see if it is up to date is to let Intel test it. Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx and click on the CONTINUE button by Intel® Driver Update Utility. You may get a few POP UPS you have to accept/approve, but it will compare your drivers vs the latest Intel offers for that equipment, and recommend any updates.

I'm running W7 and never had problems. Like n00bing said, most likely your graphics drivers.

Also, where did you get your PC from? Everything except the fact you're using integrated graphics suggests you're a hardcore gamer but no gamer uses integrated...?