American Medical Response

Requesting some things to add to LA MOD

Just requesting some things to add like:

-Flood light on Police Cars

-If possible, Traffic goes around the police car when Directional Lights are on (the strobe Lights that tell traffic were to go)

-Have Police Officers be able to Patrol on Foot

-Siren Buttons on Police Cars and Emergency Vehicles (Ex: Wail, Yelp, Hi-Lo, etc.) Like Buttons for all of those things so you can play what type of siren you want.

Well as far as I know Hoppah is done with the LA mod, so if you want changes watch the submods.

-In the Rockport mod some of the police cars have a floodlight that comes on with the directional lights, also the RCMP mod is working on floodlights but that mod is not released.

-The traffic redirect problem is well known and nothing can be done about it.

-For foot patrols look here:http://forum.emergen...__+foot +patrol.

-I don't think anyone is working on the siren button, if you want that you will have to make it yourself.

I can't install the Manhattan mod. I mean I did. But it says i need version 1.0.0 to play. And I can't find that version! please help me! It freezes when I try to load the mod

Well, any mod freezes the game when you load the mod. This is just what happens its not a fault in the game its just what it does to load the mod. My EM4 loads mods this way as I'm sure many people's do.