HDMods

Sugestions

Go for an area that is plagued with a specific disease/crime/fire. Most mods nowadays are reserved to either creator's hometown, or famous cities. Maybe go for something like the Caribbean, which is famous for drug smuggling. I'm trying to get some progress on a Las Vegas mod (I don't know if i should get permissions for this a LA Mod submod or release it as a full re-skin of LA Mod, PM me!) which will be focused on drunks and drugs, so i will maybe do a DEA unit.

You've really gotta strike into that niche when it comes to Emergency 4 mods.

The community currently lacks a good rural mod. Small town with a volunteer department and such. Most of the mods that are supposed to be like that either die or the creators just keep adding more stuff so they lose the small town look. This type of mod would only work well if you had some VFD scripts as well. ( I have always wanted to play a mod like this as I live in a rural area, problem is I don't know how to mod and I don't have time to learn. I would be happy to help with pictures or concept ideas but hey who wouldn't?)