Aether

West Chester Modification (Dead)

Introducing the West Chester Modification. Being made by myself, as of now it is just skinning LA Mod 2.1's vehicles. But I will also try to make a new map featuring West Chester's three fire stations and one ambulance station. West Chester, PA is a small borough with a population of 18,461. As I've said it has three fire stations, and one ambulance station. It is the county seat for Chester County, PA, and home to West Chester University. I'll try to keep the skins as realistic looking as possible, but some fictional additions may have to be added.

*Skins are not final

Rescue 53:

rescue53.jpg

Ladder 53:

ladder53.jpg

Engine 52-2:
engine522.jpgstationt.jpg

Good luck, it'll be great to see some screens as soon as everything's on its way to development. May I also suggest a more detailed unit plan, categorised in to Police, EMS and Fire, listing all the engines, and policing units etc. It'll get people more interested! :)

Rlast.

Those units look pretty cool, but I can't really tell or see any detail because the screenshot size is too small. Try taking a print screen, and cropping in Photoshop, then uploading to imageshack and embedding the direct link.

Rlast