PerúFMT

Lima Modification

Hi. First of all I am not an informatics star and less about mods. But I am very excited of the Idea of making my hometown´s mod.

I have a sample of units you can find in Lima. Notice: None of these are the stations I want to recreate in the mod. This is the video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zBnylc_ZvAI

Let me explain you something you may don´t know if you are USAn. In USA you usually find for example Engine-205 with Ladder 454 and Rescue 346. Here in Perú is diferent. For example in the station 16 is housed Engine-16, Rescue-16, Ambulance-16 Command post-16 Utility 16-1 and Utility 16-2.

The Stations I have in mind are 14, 36 and 83 (Districts of Breña, Pueblo Libre and San Miguel)

Units 14: Engine, Air and Light (Here called "Electrica / Lighting unit, only light), Medic, Haz-mat and Utility

Units 83: Engine, Rescue, Medic, and Utility

Units 36: Engine/Rescue (Rescue-Pumper), Medic, Snorkell, Air and Light (Here called "Electrica / Lighting unit, only light), and utility.

I am not interested too much in creating a new map, I or we can use an existing one.

If you are interested in Peruvian units, I can show you a couple of videos.

Medic 14 going to emergency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1PWZuO4DQ

Huge fire in the warehouse of the ministry of education

-Electric unit 14 (Lighting unit 14) 0:32

Aniversary parade

I hope we can make this project a big succes

Cant wait for your mod! Great to see a new mod coming out...or at least in the works. Also, the numbering you've given varies by city, town, etc. For example, where I volunteer at is station 6 so we have Engine 6, Truck 6, Engine 6-2, Ambulance 6, Foam 6, and Car 6. Numbering isnt always the same but usually there is a method to the madness haha.

I know,, but I have no idea of how to do a mod, where can I learn?

Why on earth would you start a mod topic then??Nobody on this site is going to do all the work for you.

Scroll up to the top of the page,there's a bar with the word "Tutorials" on it...click on it and at least make an effort to try to learn something.