heyjoojoo

I've noticed that when working on models some parts are invisible...

I've noticed that when I'm working on models and adding more parts to them, that sometime they will be invisible in Zmodeler. The only time I can get them to show up, is if I enable "alpha reflections". But that makes my vehicle look too shiny or excessively metallic. Why does this happen? Is it related to the skin file which is a PNG format? How can I prevent that from happening?

I have no real experience with ZModeler, nor in fact do I know that much about modeler, however, is it possible that they're invisible as you have simply not created a UV map for the new parts? Perhaps you should create a new UV map for the whole model, and try from there. :happy:

Rlast

I've noticed that when I'm working on models and adding more parts to them, that sometime they will be invisible in Zmodeler. The only time I can get them to show up, is if I enable "alpha reflections". But that makes my vehicle look too shiny or excessively metallic. Why does this happen? Is it related to the skin file which is a PNG format? How can I prevent that from happening?

Could be that the faces that are invisible are either:

1. Facing inwards instead of outwards

2. There is no face at all