HDMods

Washington D.C Mod

Hey I am also on the modding team for the Washington DC mod that was started before this one and it is still a WIP soooo. I personally don't think it is right that a mod has already been started and then someone else starts one for the same city. :s Also what did you edit on NNICO's model?

Hey I am also on the modding team for the Washington DC mod that was started before this one and it is still a WIP soooo. I personally don't think it is right that a mod has already been started and then someone else starts one for the same city. :s Also what did you edit on NNICO's model?

Not to be rude but

post-10815-0-54093600-1359325243_thumb.j

Just so we're clear, everyone is free to start whatever mod they please, and we at EMP have no official rule or stance against duplicate mods, as long as they don't steal models from each other.

We did (and maybe still do?) have quite a few NYC mods around. Yes, a little variety doesn't hurt and is appreciated, but it's not a reason to discourage people from making whatever mod they wish - and may the best one win.

Then again, starting a mod all by yourself is a hard task and a very few actually succeed. So perhaps your talent would be put to better use if you join the other mod's team instead of perhaps quitting in a few weeks due to the amount of work needed to make your own mod. It's your call.

I'm going to join the older D.C team because we have more people so we can release the mod faster.Idk why the mod is stil a WIP but with me team( 3guys that work8/24) and the other team we are going to release mod sooner that expected:). I still gonna work hard and all my current veichles are going to the mod. So you have nothing to worry about!;)