stevenew95

Manhattan Mod Crash

hmmmm i feel like that shouldn't be a problem since i bought this computer less than a month ago. ill try one thing. Since, when i downloaded the game on to this computer, i didn't change any settings and the game worked perfectly. Ill try and turn off the shadows. Do you think that would work?

theres a dxdiag below

DxDiag.txt

hmmmm i feel like that shouldn't be a problem since i bought this computer less than a month ago. ill try one thing. Since, when i downloaded the game on to this computer, i didn't change any settings and the game worked perfectly. Ill try and turn off the shadows. Do you think that would work?

theres a dxdiag below

It's not a question of Computer age, it's a question of graphic setup. Integrated graphics, even on a new PC are unable to cope with the demand placed by this graphic intensive mod.

Again other mods and original game will still work, just this mod. We've added a new map full of unique high detailed buildings, which requires rendering etc.

x

can anyone help please. I downloaded the Manhattan mod today. when i go into the main screen to select the mod in the game it makes the program not respond. any ideas?

Any mod that you start will freeze the game. The game will freeze, but this is NORMAL do not move the mouse or click repeatedly as this will only slow down the loading of the mod. Give it 5-15 minutes (for me five) but it all depends on your computer. Let me know if this is not your issue.