Freelancer

A Few Questions

Hello all,

I have 2 questions today about adding units into game.

My first question is in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z58v4a2A2o&feature=youtu.be if you jump to 0:13

You'll see the car stop to over take the other when it stops for a second the siren repeats it's self over the siren script (if that makes sense)

how do I stop it doing that?

My second question is when I added my first unit into game the man who tells you what the emergency call is like for example "someone has suffered a heat-attack treat them"

now when he says something there's no audio for it Maybe someone could help me out here?

Hopefully I explained it right

If you have the sirens script you should replace the EM4's default sirens (that play when the unit "overpasses" a civilian vehicle and when you give an order to the vehicle) with blank sound - I mean, no sound at all - so that the only thing that you can hear is the siren script.

For the supervisor audio, I have a small idea that done by the same process

I don't think I've been clear enough, but I think that's it. :)

If you have the sirens script you should replace the EM4's default sirens (that play when the unit "overpasses" a civilian vehicle and when you give an order to the vehicle) with blank sound - I mean, no sound at all - so that the only thing that you can hear is the siren script.

For the supervisor audio, I have a small idea that done by the same process

I don't think I've been clear enough, but I think that's it. :)

Thanks for the fast reply :) where can I find these files or what are they called? so I can replace them with a blank sound

Oh god... :( Let me check the video again...

Try to use another siren script that was already made by a mod or something. Like LA mod or something like that, I use them as base because I'm not experienced in scripting... :)

Edited by Ghost Graphic Designs