kameronbc21

where do i put the rar files?

you have to unpack the RAR file it is just like a zip file. With RAR file u need Winrar or some other program that deals with RAR files so that you can unpack it. In the RAR files there will be individual files that include the stuff for the mod or whatever you downloaded.

Hope this helps

Zach

Is this about em4? I've played sim city 4 but never edited it or moded it. What do you mean where do you put the folders?

yes this is about EM4. i was just useing that as a reference. now that i downloaded the rar where do i put the files for the additional vehicles?

Okay what hes saying is, or what im going to say. Do you have The los angeles mod installed? Most of these mods come out of the los angeles mod as a submod.

yes. i have the LA 2.1 mod installed i was trying to add some of the additional mods and for some reason the only ones that work are the ones that have auto run in them EXCEPT the woods map. i tried installing that a couple times and it wouldnt install..said i needed 1.1