CFA7105004

Volunteer based mods?

Hey hows it going guys, new to this but deffiantly not new to this amazing game and its mods... althou, i am looking for a volunteer based mod, one where its unknown as to the crew or if any will turn up...

does anyone know of a good mod (preferably in english) that is based on this?

i would of attempted to make one but i dont have the ability too haha

-cheers steve

Aarhus Mod has a Volunteer/Part time Firefighter system. One station is full time, one's half and half and the other is completely retained.

Its not random whether they turn up but the alarm is sounded from the Control Room at the main firestation and civilians people and cars will spawn to get to the required station.

Info: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/12978-aarhus-mod-release-of-161/

The OC-D

Aarhus Mod has a Volunteer/Part time Firefighter system. One station is full time, one's half and half and the other is completely retained.

Its not random whether they turn up but the alarm is sounded from the Control Room at the main firestation and civilians people and cars will spawn to get to the required station.

Info: http://forum.emergen...release-of-161/

The OC-D

thank you very much was as close to what emergency services i have around here(Country fire athourity), which is exactly what i was looking for, thank you once again

Wegberg mod is the most advanced one.

But the biggest problem for most of the users is that it isnt an english version available (yet).

thanks mate, iv had a look at the wegberg mod, it looks amazing, but you hit the nail on the head, the fact that its in German will put many people off it, dispite many people finding ways around it, i just get fustrated haha but again, thank you