Ghost Graphic Designs

[SOLVED] Crash After Calling Unit

Hi!

I've been editing LA Mod... Replaced some vehicles and personnel, but here's the problem:

When I start the Freeplay, the FF's start running to the vehicles, but when one of the units enters/approaches the Fire Engine, the game crashes. ( the Engine and FF's were replaced by other models )

After that, I've removed the scripts that were causing the crash (Firestationstart.script & Firestation.script). Everything was going well untill I called a different replaced unit (Fire Department, the Foam Tender), and the game crashed again...

I tried to examine the logfile, but nothing... :(

I've noticed too, that when the prototypes (already edited by me) are replaced by the original ones, everything goes well and there's no crashes. I didn't edited any of the scripts because I'm not familiar with them...

Can anybody help me with this? :)

Thanks in advance!

Did you touch anything to do with the traits... I know that when I was playing around with the traits it has to be very certain. If you were to try to call it from off the map it will crash right a way.

I didn't messed with the traits, just the models and lights. The crash happened after calling the units from off the map (removed scripts) and when the FF's entered the Engines (FStation script)...

Did you touch anything to do with the traits... I know that when I was playing around with the traits it has to be very certain. If you were to try to call it from off the map it will crash right a way.

Thanks, checked it and there were some stuff that were out of place! :)