shrey

Manhattan Mod. HELP!

EM2012 is NOT Moddable, the Developers/Creators said that.

:WTF:

Hello,

I have the Manhattan Mod 2.0.3 . Whenever I load it. After 5 min when its loading the game crashes. I have Windows 7x64 bit . Tried compatibility mod also but no luck. My EM4.cfg is original and has no hacks. Please help

If you have an Intel graphic card that might be the issue.

Yes I have an intel core i3 . Is there going to be a fix? I also have a ATI Radeon

Intel core I3 is the processor not the graphics card :) And ATI Radeon doesn't usually have a problem with the mod.

But i did find a fix for Intel graphic card's and you could try and do something similar.

step 1- open the start menu, search for "NVIDIA Control Panel"

step 2- when running the control panel select "3d settings" and then in the subsection select, "program settings"

step 3- click on "select a program to customize" then select Emergency 4 from the drop down menu.

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

finished :).

Intel core I3 is the processor not the graphics card :) And ATI Radeon doesn't usually have a problem with the mod.

But i did find a fix for Intel graphic card's and you could try and do something similar.

step 1- open the start menu, search for "NVIDIA Control Panel"

step 2- when running the control panel select "3d settings" and then in the subsection select, "program settings"

step 3- click on "select a program to customize" then select Emergency 4 from the drop down menu.

step 4- go to where it says "select the preferred graphics processor" and then from the drop down menu, select "high performance NVIDIA processor"

finished :).

Can u be specific for an hp pavillion g6?

Intel HD graphics family

wrong topic can a mod please move this thanks

What do you mean, wrong topic? This topic is about a guy encountering problems with his mod and people pointing him to a possible issue with his graphics card. So far the only off-topic post in there is yours (and that other guy who randomly said something about EM2012).

EDIT: Oh, I see. The word you were looking for is "section". "Wrong section" more accurately describes the situation. Make sure you use correct wording next time. Moving now to Technical Help.

What do you mean, wrong topic? This topic is about a guy encountering problems with his mod and people pointing him to a possible issue with his graphics card. So far the only off-topic post in there is yours (and that other guy who randomly said something about EM2012).

Thanks. It was gettin a little on my nerves