IlikeCheese32

Help me with selection pictures [ Emergency 4 ]

When I play Em 4, I missing some pictures, when I want to select a vehicle.

such as when you're in the selection screen for units like Police and that others xd.

when selecting a unit, that you can't see wich sort of vehicle is selected.

I had a video, but the video is been removed for some reasons, I don't know why. ( thanks to youtube -.- )

I play on windows 7 and had it never before, it did just happend when I had to reinstall the game because of a system recovery.

I've also put my logfile.txt , because I miss some files.

Also, sorry for my bad english :/ .

Dear People, I've found a fix for intergrated graphics cards :D. ( I think it must be the same with other graphics cards )

to fix it with NVidia follow these steps,

-open NVidia Control Panel

-go to " Manage 3D settings "

-click in there " Program settings "

-in there click " add " and select the .exe of emergency 4 ( if it doesn't show check the list near add if it is in there and select it )

-click the list with the title " Select the preferred graphics processor for this program "

-click on " High-performance NVidia processor "

-save the changes and close the control panel.

-start Emergency 4 and check if it is fixed.

Another fix with intergrated cards,

-when you start your computer/laptop

-open BIOS

-search the graphics card settings

-set the default graphics to one that is supported at emergency 4 ( such as NVidia or ATI )

-save the settings and exit BIOS

-start Emergency 4 and check if it is fixed.

Too see if you've intergrated graphics card,

-open start

-click search and type in "msinfo32" ( without quotes )

-run msinfo32 wich is under the name " Programs "

-search for " graphics "

-then search for your graphics card.

or

you just can save the info with any name, but the file must be a .nfo and post it in here, there shouldn't be any private info in that file and even not your ip.

or

you can save the info and send it to the support of your graphics card and ask them if you've intergrated graphics card, with a reason like this ( Hello, I am experiencing bugs while doing games )

The reason why I use this info here above, is because DxDiag only detects the graphics card that is set at "default"

msinfo32 detects the both graphics cards if you have.

So my conclusion is that we all should use msinfo32 instead of DxDiag, so we can help people more with their graphical problems.

logfile.txt

post-36957-0-01051800-1349295385.png

DxDiag.txt

Your DxDiag shows that you have an Intel card, so the problem is down to that. I had the same problem on my old laptop, and as far as I know there is no fix for it. The only thing you can do is buy a laptop/pc that has a dedicated nVidia or ATI card.

Well, I see it too now,but I'm not planning to but a new laptop again, becuz mine is nearly 1 year old and has still guarantee, so yeah.