Sawdbuster

Breaking from Emergency 4

Hey Guys, I've had a lot on my plate recently, so I'm going to back out of Emergency 4 for a while. I'm still going to be on the forums, and I will still working on my Emergency 3 mod.

-As many of you know, my prototype .Ep4 files never saved, so I could never successfully send out a mod.

-I rarely play it, whenever I have something in Emergency 4 open in my computer it is almost always the editor

-I have little time to play/mod because of real life

-It really doesn't interest me as much as Em3 and other games

This doesn't mean I'm backing out of Meriden and Morrington, but all I've done for them is skin and give advice. I'm still going to skin because I still have windows paint and I can check the skins in Em3. And I haven't forgotten what to do in Em4.

This is just for the record, I'm not trying to make myself seem like I had any real importance in modding, but I thought I'd just let you guys know. I should get back into it when I get a new computer, but not sure how that'll be. I'll still be on the forums, owing and awing at whatever you guys come up with, and I'll still be happy to help.

I'll defiantly be getting Emergency 5 & 2013! You guys haven't seen the last of me, Thanks Guys!