Zach1019

Battalion Chief/EMS Supervisor Dispatch Commands

I'd definitely be interested in adding new call commands for vehicles. Using YSB's version of 4x4's submod, and I'd like to call the Swift Water Rescue, Heavy Rescue Crane, Brush Truck, Equipment Squad, and the engine out back of Station 2 (Foam Tender, I think).

I'm also looking to make it so that calling a police car doesn't affect vehicles on patrol, if possible.

Any help on either of these would be appreciated.

That would be cool. I don't have that Submod. Do you know where I can find it? I don't even know how to make new ones. We need someone like a scripter who knows how to make those.

Here is 4x4's base submod, and here is YSB's version. I prefer the way it has things set up (6 men per engine, station 2 not missing a building, vehicle differences). I changed the Large Rescue Ambulance back to not having transport slots like 4x4 had it, plus changed stretcher teams to paramedics.

I figured out one of my ideas: ignoring patrolling cruisers for backup calls.

Find this line:

if (aCar->GetPlayerMP() == Caller->GetPlayerMP() && !aCar->IsCurrentAnimation("Getoff") && (aCar->HasCommand(CMD_STANDBY_OFF) || aCar->HasCommand(DUMMY_PATROL) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARK01) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARK02) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARK03) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLAPP01) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLAPP02) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLAPP03) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLASD01) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLASD02) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLASD03)))

And replace it with:

if (aCar->GetPlayerMP() == Caller->GetPlayerMP() && !aCar->IsCurrentAnimation("Getoff") && (aCar->HasCommand(CMD_STANDBY_OFF) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARK01) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARK02) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARK03) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLAPP01) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLAPP02) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLAPP03) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLASD01) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLASD02) || aCar->IsCollidingWithVirtualObject(VO_PARKLASD03)))