surferman

Wildland fires

That sounds sweet could there be like a USFS fire engine at the 2 fire stations and when the battalion chief or the EMS supervisor would call for USFS they would spawn from the station, switch their gear, and then man the USFS engine.

That sounds sweet could there be like a USFS fire engine at the 2 fire stations and when the battalion chief or the EMS supervisor would call for USFS they would spawn from the station, switch their gear, and then man the USFS engine.

exactly, the regular engines could be used too

be nice...look up the game wildfire for pc its a wildland based game

I used to have that game, my pc crashed one day and I lost it. Its a fun game though. I like the concept and I would like to integrate some of it into the game, like digging fire breaks, and having the fire me affected a lot by temperature and wind speed.

I see what you are on about. What about using the USFS engines and personnel as well as the FF EMT SCBA's for the thicker scrub. It can be done, you just have to get a map with a lot of bushland to do it, add the engine, units, and any other vehicle you require, and let loose from there. I would help, but am only new to this so I am of little help. If you got a map, I might be able to add some units but not scripting as I would be lost in the first few minutes.