Zach1019

Reskinning vehicles

Hey

I have been having problems unlocking the dds files. I go to the desired dds file and change it to a v3o file and then go to then editor unpack it, then exit the editor. After I exit the editor I go back to the file and change it back to the dds file and then try to open it in Paint.net and when I try to open the file it gives me an error message. Can some one help with with this problem?

Hey

I have been having problems unlocking the dds files. I go to the desired dds file and change it to a v3o file and then go to then editor unpack it, then exit the editor. After I exit the editor I go back to the file and change it back to the dds file and then try to open it in Paint.net and when I try to open the file it gives me an error message. Can some one help with with this problem?

try opening the editor by"right clicking on the shortcut and clicking "Run as Administrator". Then try to unpack it in the editor. Thats what helped me.

Follow these steps to a T.

1. Change the extension from .dds to .v3o(make sure its v3(Letter O and not zero))
  2. Go into the editor and unpack it.
  3. Quit editor and rename the file back to its original name with the .dds extension.
  4. Now open it in paint.net and your all done!

Dont repack the .dds file or your back to square one.

What file are you trying to open?