troelzz

Multiplayer: Can't establish internet connection

there no such thing is the servers are down, Almost every one there days use Hamachi the only way you can see or join a server is to know that persons IP witch can be found on there Hamachi i would recommend post a post up with your contact info long with your hamachi ip and maybe you will get ppl to join will take forever to get ppl

or

you could join a Community / Clan weres there ppl on just about 24/7 with great communications and realistic game play

http://portforward.com/networking/static-win7.htm

That will stop your IP from changing, that might also fix your connection problems, but as far as I know, servers are back up, dont take my word for it though.

Btw, if you guys play a lot and have skype, add 'thebosscalledmax' on skype, large community of players, no MIC or other stuff required, just that you speak decent English.

there no such thing is the servers are down, Almost every one there days use Hamachi the only way you can see or join a server is to know that persons IP witch can be found on there Hamachi i would recommend post a post up with your contact info long with your hamachi ip and maybe you will get ppl to join will take forever to get ppl

or

you could join a Community / Clan weres there ppl on just about 24/7 with great communications and realistic game play

Can you tell me how Hamachi works? I tried almost everything. I cannot join a online game. Ports are forwarded. And firewall does'nt block it. I'm desperate here :(.

Is the server back down? I get the message that I could not establish internet connection. Yesterday it worked fine. Firewall does'nt block it. And ports are forwarded.

My ip keeps changing do. Anyone know how I could help that? Now I constantly need to change things. for the ports.

Some testing has shown that the server machine itself is up but the 911/em4 server browser program is down at the moment. As suggested above you can use hamachi.

Can you tell me how Hamachi works? I tried almost everything. I cannot join a online game. Ports are forwarded. And firewall does'nt block it. I'm desperate here :(.

With hamachi you join a network containing other people who you want to play with or create your own and have other people join yours. You can join a hamachi network by going to Network->Join an existing network in hamachi and entering the network name and password, if there is one. When you are ready to play a game you simply host the game as usuall and then have the other people go to the Join Game tab of 911/em4. Then they must hit the left/right arrow buttons next to "internet" until it says "direct ip". In the ip address box you type the hosts hamachi ip address, which can be obtained from the hamachi program itself and usually starts with a 5, and then hit the join button and it will connect to the game. Once this is done everything else works like it usually does. Note that with hamachi you do not need to configure port forwarding or anything on your router, you just have to allow the game through your firewall.

The 911/em4 server browser service is back online as of 02SEP2012 0614 UTC

sorry but doubt it is up as I have been trying for ages to get a multiplayer game have tried connecting even to my bro in law sat next to me on the couch and so i know ip everything is correct and still can not get a connection!

sorry but doubt it is up as I have been trying for ages to get a multiplayer game have tried connecting even to my bro in law sat next to me on the couch and so i know ip everything is correct and still can not get a connection!

They went down a few days after i made that post. They are very intermittent now