Guest George.M

Greek mod v0.5 beta

how to upload mod at downloads ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Why when upload was in red and seemed not the mod when I had my CONNECTED

• Can ANYONE help me?
    • i don't know what i do.

THE END.

George.M, you have successfully uploaded your mod to the Emergency Planet database, and it was pending moderator review until a few minutes ago, when I found out that for a first mod, you've got a lot of well-made models that I swear I've seen before. Uh-oh.

Then I noticed that your mod and topics are totally devoid of any readme file or equivalent credits list properly crediting the original authors, which amounts to content theft. I don't have time to do a thorough search, but I'll add the screenshots to this topic, and I would appreciate if other community members would contribute by identifying the sources of these models for me.

Therefore, your rights to post are suspended as of now. Once I have a decent list of the sources for the models you have used in your mod, you will have 10 days to PM me with copies of ALL the original authors' permissions to use their models (or a copy of the readme stating that the model is open-source). Failure to provide me the totality of these permissions within the specified delay will result in a permanent ban. Also, if any of these models already has a "do not use" clause in its readme, you will be banned by default.

Some look like there from the la mod but that's as far as I know

I'm pretty sure there's nothing in there from the LA mod, that would have made it way too easy for me.

They are all from the Czech Republic Mod (see here )

I took some screenshots from the editor, you can see this "mod" is just a reskin of the Czech mod.

Wow! Yeah, with a few more models, that's exactly it. Thanks, man!

It appears obvious to me that George.M used the Czech Republic mod without permission, contrary to specific instructions by the authors. Furthermore, a condition in the CZ mod states that the VW T5 model is not to be used, even with the authors' permission - a condition that has been violated by George.M judging by the screenshots he provided. Therefore, George.M is now permanently banned from Emergency Planet.

Topic closed.