Love IPad Källman

Can't install any mod.

I have a similar problem.. I downloaded the game from Amazon and when I try to install mods it says something like "EM4 is not installed properly" I know this is not EM4's fault but I feel like they should provide a mod installer download for those of us who spent $50 on the game and can't install mods... I want to play the New York mod, but because there is not a manual installation of it, me and other online buyers cannot play it.

download WINRAR[ just type it into your search engine] and it will make all the files into a downloadable state. courtesy of another user whose name i cant remember:)

win rar wont install it it just puts it into a rar then you extract it but in the end you still need you mod installer and JS-88 i have the same issiue you have i've tryed reinstalling it and changing thee file name but the only mod i can install is the la mod 2.1 i can't play any others.

i did everything like in the video but in the last part (1.32) when he starts 911 first responders he goes to modification and has the la mod installed and when i start my game and go to modification there isn't a la mod..i realy want to play the mod..i tryed with ny mod..but again the same.. :(

Have you installed the LA Mod in the right place?

After you've installed the mod, you have to load it after starting the game. Open the game, go to the Mods menu and load the LA Mod, then you will be able to play the LA Mod.

EDIT: I didn't see your second post. In the video at 0:55 it shows the install location. You might need to click browse at this point and install it to the right folder, if it doesn't automatically find it.

And next time, Use the edit button and don't double post. It's against the rules ;)

i have the same problem except after i download la mod and open it, it says it cant find a valid installation of 911 Fr. I bought the game on ataris website. Do you think i need to re buy the game on a different computer because i already tried re downloading it.

i have the same problem except after i download la mod and open it, it says it cant find a valid installation of 911 Fr. I bought the game on ataris website. Do you think i need to re buy the game on a different computer because i already tried re downloading it.

I had the same problem but you should be able to just install it anyway, when the install asks where to place it just make sure you set it to the correct directory.

ok thanks a lot. When you say the correct directory, do you mean the 911 fr folder?

Yea just up to 911 fr or Emergency 4 depending on which one you have, and it should put it in your mod folder, if that doesn't just install it to a random folder and then drag the la mod into the mods folder after it installs.