f1r3nyc

Manhattan MOD Official group thread

Welcome to the Official Manhattan MOD Clan's page.

Our Manhattan mod clan/ multiplayer group is back up due to some issues we had. To join us our Ts is up and running 24/7.

Server IP: www.lovheim.net You must speak english and if no admins are on ts then contact one of the members there stated with a Green M logo or An S ( admin).

If you want to apply, Enter below what Department you want to be in (i.e Ems, FDNY, or NYPD)/

Our TS is opened 24/7.

We have enough dispatchers but if you want to apply we might accept.

We play LA mod also and many other mods... not just the one we created (Manhattan Mod).

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET ON NOW!

Update #1 We're currently working on a patch; all models have been transferred into the LA mod for a less laggy environment that players have been complaining about.

Update #2 We're currently working on 2nd patch where it is based off of Uptown, Manhattan. There will be new units and less lag/ better flow of gameplay. We've had added extra firehouses for the off the map companies... not going to tell which houses and which units we chose. And here is our latest photo of the patch.

em42012062614575417.jpg

I need a lot of help with the download links, the links are to rapidshare and when i download it, its a .zip.torrent file? Im very confused! And sorry if im making anyone mad but i just want to try the Manhattan mod out really bad! Please and Thanks a bunch!

I need a lot of help with the download links, the links are to rapidshare and when i download it, its a .zip.torrent file? Im very confused! And sorry if im making anyone mad but i just want to try the Manhattan mod out really bad! Please and Thanks a bunch!

you need to have utorrent or some sort of torrent program... after you finish dling restart start your browser and go back to the rapid share link.

you need to have utorrent or some sort of torrent program... after you finish dling restart start your browser and go back to the rapid share link.

Thanks! It did work but the E4 Mod Installer icon is a wordpad thing instead of the mod??

Thanks! It did work but the E4 Mod Installer icon is a wordpad thing instead of the mod??

its easier if you had like winrar or something.. then you just copy and paste the Manhattan mod folder into the the em4 mods folder.

its easier if you had like winrar or something.. then you just copy and paste the Manhattan mod folder into the the em4 mods folder.

I have winrar but in the Manhattan Mod folder (not the E4 mod folder) the icon thats supposed to be the mod installer installment is a wordpad icon instead of the E4 Mod installer so i cant install the Manhattan mod on E4, but i can look through the Manhattan mod folder but no Mod installer thing to install it with.

I have winrar but in the Manhattan Mod folder (not the E4 mod folder) the icon thats supposed to be the mod installer installment is a wordpad icon instead of the E4 Mod installer so i cant install the Manhattan mod on E4, but i can look through the Manhattan mod folder but no Mod installer thing to install it with.

You don't need a mod installer.. Simply do this. Enter the file that you've downloaded weather its winrar. If you have winrar go into it and copy the manhattan MOD folder.. not the winrar. GO to your game folder>mods> then paste the mod in.

You don't need a mod installer.. Simply do this. Enter the file that you've downloaded weather its winrar. If you have winrar go into it and copy the manhattan MOD folder.. not the winrar. GO to your game folder>mods> then paste the mod in.

So just put the whole *Manhattan Folder* into the *E4 Mod Folder*? And then play the game?

Ok never mind, i got it to wrok but when i go to play emergency, i go to modifications, click the Manhattan mod, it sits there and loads for like 5 minutes, then i go to freeplay and it loads for like 5 minutes and when its almost done, it just quits, and goes back to my computers wallpaper/main menu, never says it stopped working or anything it just disappears?!

try reinstall the mod? try and put the game in compatibility mode?

I tried to reinstall the mod, didnt work, and i tried to reinstall the whole emergency 4, didnt work and what is Compatibility mode?

I tried to reinstall the mod, didnt work, and i tried to reinstall the whole emergency 4, didnt work and what is Compatibility mode?

Right click your game then under compatability mode check the box for run this game in windows xp service pack 3. then Apply.

Right click your game then under compatability mode check the box for run this game in windows xp service pack 3. then Apply.

That made it like break, its all messed up, its like ID_STRTUP_OK and stuff, and still no use!

Okay then go ahead and back to that compatibilty mode and unclick run this game. What are your computer specs?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Service pack 1

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Is that what you mean?

What kind of Cpu,graphics card, and Ram memory do you have?

Graphic card: Intel® HD Graphics Family

CPU: G620 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

Thats the Installed Memory (RAM)

Graphic card: Intel® HD Graphics Family

CPU: G620 @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

Thats the Installed Memory (RAM)

your computer can barley run this mod. it will crash before you finish loading because its too much for your computer to handle.

your computer can barley run this mod. it will crash before you finish loading because its too much for your computer to handle.

AWW Dang it!!! And the Editor works just fine! And i can play Campaign with it too!