Around the world Mod (CANCELLED)

Hello I used to be a member here but im restarting.

Right to the mod- This Mod will future different items from different countries whether that be buildings,vehicles, units etc.

I will update this post later with some more info on the units no pics or videos will be released till he mod is near completion. All suggestions and criticism is taken in.

This Mod will future Police, Tec, Fire and Ambulance

So far the Countries are

Lots almost all of them

Some new events have been implanted.

Stalker

Police mans gun stolen

More to be added very soon

-----------------------

Buildings list-

Edinburgh Castle

Glasgow's secc Arena

Big Ben

Karaoke bar

The wight house

Do you have the whole team needed or?

at this moment in time im only looking for suggestions. I will update this post if I need a team member I will also update it with more info.

What I mean is would you rather see 1 unit. building or vehicle from the UK or would you like one from Scotland.Wales, England and Northern Ireland.

Okay this Mod by 4 different sections that you are calling it is actually called a mod. If you were reskinning units even just one section of it would be called a sub mod.

So therefore it is called a UK Mod.

Sorry if this is sounding mean but you got to learn to say things clearly. Calling it four sections of a mod (police fire ambulance and tec) but making brand new units is called a new mod. Not just sections.

But if the question is, if it should be the entire UK or UK divided in 4 parts, why do you then call it "

Around the world Mod"

It has nothing to do with "Around the world", it's "only" UK ...

It doesn't make any sence? Or have I understood you wrong ? :)

Right ummmm what I mean is that there will more countries. The UK poll things is because we have the UK but 4 separated countries make up the UK so I was wandering wound you rather have the four separated countries or just the one thing for the UK.

The units is what is currently getting used. You might be aloud to test. Also I have started the first Open house building it is Edinburgh Castle (Scotland)