Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

I know this seems dickish to report a bug so quickly, and i think it's to do with the map, but my units keep falling through floors and staying there up to their neck D:

Really? where about's?

The map thing I do kinda have this problem one times they fall through the bridge  when I was dealing with a car accident (which happens on some other mods) others Its like they're trying to umm dance :D

Not bad.

Could do with a turntable ladder, had a fire in an open house block of flats and couldn't put it out as I needed to send FF into the house via the TL.

We know we needed this but as WMFS use simon snorkels, bremach angloco's and bronto skylifts, all which use the kind of ladder with a platform that bends (dont know what the name of the kind of platform it is) we couldnt do it because it would mean doing loads of animating etc etc.

And the new map will have stations.

This was an abandoned project of mine from a while ago, forgot I had it to be honest. Its all downloadable off the German forum. You're welcome to have it and finish it off if you wish. Needs a bit of work.

Also the Bremachs have gone from C9 and D9, replaced by the BRV's (i know D9 have theirs not sure about C9 yet)

post-370-0-27096100-1373024652_thumb.png

This was an abandoned project of mine from a while ago, forgot I had it to be honest. Its all downloadable off the German forum. You're welcome to have it and finish it off if you wish. Needs a bit of work.

Also the Bremachs have gone from C9 and D9, replaced by the BRV's (i know D9 have theirs not sure about C9 yet)

Wow thanks (Does the ladder work n'all?)

Also im fixing some of the things you've all mentioned and will release a fix soon (Including a fix to the Decontamination tent from the Prime Mover).

Thanks kris for the video

Has anyone used the 'Orange Button' on any of the police officers yet? If not, get about 5 cars patrolling or on standby in various parts of the city, select an officer and press the orange button, select somewhere near him and see what happens.

EDIT: http://www.4shared.com/rar/cwVLW7Xe/West_Midlands_2.html? Fixes people disappearing & the missing decontamination tent (Extract the files and they're already in the relevant folders)

Wow thanks (Does the ladder work n'all?)

Also im fixing some of the things you've all mentioned and will release a fix soon (Including a fix to the Decontamination tent from the Prime Mover).

Thanks kris for the video

Has anyone used the 'Orange Button' on any of the police officers yet? If not, get about 5 cars patrolling or on standby in various parts of the city, select an officer and press the orange button, select somewhere near him and see what happens.

EDIT: http://www.4shared.com/rar/cwVLW7Xe/West_Midlands_2.html? Fixes people disappearing & the missing decontamination tent (Extract the files and they're already in the relevant folders)

Awesome, thanks for the fix. And yea, i've pressed the panic button, it's awesome. One thing, wasn't there a Police Accident sign mentioned a while back? I can't seem to find a officer with the command to spawn it, unless of course it's just a map object thingy!

I tried replacing the LA Barricade with it, but it crashed the game so im leaving it till the next version

Hi theres a mod thats got a barricade quite like ures but its german would you like me to link you it? and yea that orange button I love how you can get like urgent assistance with one button then the rest with the other 1 :D haha

Hi theres a mod thats got a barricade quite like ures but its german would you like me to link you it? and yea that orange button I love how you can get like urgent assistance with one button then the rest with the other 1 :D haha

Can do, might be useful in the future.

Anyways, I noted a lack of police vans, so here's one I've just done;

Fleet Services Park Lane Peugeot Boxer - Not sure on its purpose so it can be used as an operational support unit (OSU)

416506_547088025328558_1723194737_o.png

And a humorous image showing the scale of people:vehicles

1053143_547088351995192_532400353_o.jpg