Freelancer

The Midlands Modification [Released 1.0]

We are in the final stages of the mod and (For the millionth time since starting the mod) we expect to release it soon.

He are the final 1.0 Unit Pictures

965986_546737912030236_535036679_o.jpg

1053475_546737628696931_551872833_o.jpg

965626_546737778696916_1893024530_o.jpg

1053070_546737735363587_2021548050_o.jpg

We have noted the following bugs with testing so far (Which we will fix at a later time, we want to just get it out there as we're quite annoyed with ourselves with how long it has taken)

-After picking up a vehicle with the Police Towtruck, the vehicle turns into a missing prototype (Because there isnt a proto file with a tarped vehicle on the back. Yet!)

-Personnel Icons - We couldnt get these to work, so we used the LA Mod ones (If anyone knows how to do these, PLEASE let us know)

-CAMPAIGN has not been tested, if anything dosent work let us know.

-Injured people upstairs - No ladder vehicle, so its not possible to reach them, this will be fixed in coming versions.

-Paramedic Practitioner SHIRT - Cant heal people

If, when we release it, you notice any other bugs, let us know, or, even better if you know how to fix it, tell us how and that will save us alot of time.

We are in the final stages of the mod and (For the millionth time since starting the mod) we expect to release it soon.He are the final 1.0 Unit Pictur

We have noted the following bugs with testing so far (Which we will fix at a later time, we want to just get it out there as we're quite annoyed with ourselves with how long it has taken)-After picking up a vehicle with the Police Towtruck, the vehicle turns into a missing prototype (Because there isnt a proto file with a tarped vehicle on the back. Yet!)-Personnel Icons - We couldnt get these to work, so we used the LA Mod ones (If anyone knows how to do these, PLEASE let us know)-CAMPAIGN has not been tested, if anything dosent work let us know.-Injured people upstairs - No ladder vehicle, so its not possible to reach them, this will be fixed in coming versions.-Paramedic Practitioner SHIRT - Cant heal peopleIf, when we release it, you notice any other bugs, let us know, or, even better if you know how to fix it, tell us how and that will save us alot of time.

I can always add the commands to the people and import the ladder truck from London mod for my personal use.

Looking awesome, epecially the ambulance units! Really cant wait to play!

I hear on facebook it's ment to be released today it was Posted 1 hour ago

yea I know they said hopefully so even if it don't then it should hopefully be out this summer :)

Midlands Mod 1.0 Is Out NOW!

Hello Community,

I'm happy to announce that the first release of the Midlands mod is here.It's been a long rough old journey for us but we've loved all of it :)

Now most of you may be wondering what is next for the Midlands mod? 1.1? 1.2? 2.0? 

1.2 is next for us which we plan to introduce our new map which we hope will give it a much more "British feel" also for 1.2 I plan to

remove some of my old models and re make them such as the HA Mitsubishi Shogun.

I would like to say a big thanks to the whole team (which have been mentioned in the credits) for helping this mod happen especially BritishReserveArmyCadets or in other words 'Tom'

Well here it is :)

DOWNLOADLINK: http://www.4shared.com/rar/hArE5Fbh/West_Midlands_10.html?

YES! YES YES YES! 

Thank you for this awesome mod Freelancer, BARC and all the other guys who helped (If there was)!

It was our pleasure now go away and have some fun with it! ;) in the mean time me and the team going to have some well earned rest :D

All i did while i was doing all the hard stuff was drink tea (Well it seems easy because of how much ive done it)

Been as this was my first mod (That i joined just after it started) its definately been a learning curve and i can now say i can do pretty much everything at some skill level or another apart from moddeling & UV Mapping.

I know it dosent seem like theres much there compared to some mods but this is both mine and freelancers first mod so now together we know roughly everything, new stuff will be updated much more oftenly.