chrisfarmer13

Kauai Hawaii Mod [stopped]

Kauai Hawaii Mod By Chrisfarmer13

Mod Team

Modeler:chrisfarmer13 positions available

skinner:chrisfarmer13 positions available

scipter:chrisfarmer13 positions available

mapper:chrisfarmer13

The Kauai Hawaii Mod is based off the real city of kauai. we are currently redesigning the deluxe map from lamod to a hawaii theme game will have police fire & ems. after researching the city i confirmed some of the units they use & have begin work the city does not have there own ambulances they use amr's so in game will be amr's too. i have currently found 2 types of police vehicles in this city & am begining work on them

i will request permission to release upon completion since this is based off lamod files please note this is not a submod this is a full stand alone mod

i give credit to all who's models where used such as: hoppah dyson & mikeypi

units:

Police

Kauai PD Crown Victoria patrolcar01

Kauai PD Crown Victoria Patrolcar02

Kauai PD Chevrolet Silverado patrolcar03

Kauai PD Unmarked Black Crown Victoria

Kauai PD Unmarked White Crown Victoria

Fire

Kauai Fire Department Engine 3

Kauai Fire Department Rescue Hummer

Kauai Fire Department Ford F250

Kauai Fire Department Hazmat

Kauai Fire Department Engine 5

EMS

AMR Vintage ambulance

AMR ambulance 2

Currently this Is My Process So Far:

map 25%

Kauai PD Crown Victoria patrolcar01 100%

Kauai PD Crown Victoria Patrolcar02 25%

Kauai PD Chevrolet Silverado patrolcar03 0%

Kauai PD Unmarked Black Crown Victoria 100%

Kauai PD Unmarked White Crown Victoria 100%

Kauai Fire Department Engine 3 0%

Kauai Fire Department Rescue Hummer 0%

Kauai Fire Department Ford F250 0%

Kauai Fire Department Hazmat 0%

AMR Vintage ambulance 100%

AMR ambulance 2 100%

Completed Units

Why don't you use NNico's Crown Victorias? It would look better ;)

Keep it up man! :)

where can i find them

Goodluck with the mod :)

Aloha

Modding a Hawaii-mod that's such a good idea. Good luck!

Thanks Guys I Will Do My Best. Reason Most Units Are Reskins is Im Still Learning Modeling

great idea cant wait to see more, heres some pics let me know if you need more

ps. i sent you a pm

i will be adding the last 3 red fire trucks to the game thanks for the picutres. also on that sqaud car im still trying to figure out if it is still in use as 90% of the photos i found use the paint job above that we used im unshure if they still use the blue stripe if they do i will include it. i will look in too the airport fire trucks the pickup could be made using heavy or light rescue from lamod i should be able to get it in farely easy

I'm pretty sure that Kaua'i Police have a blue lightbar, not an NYPD colored V-shaped one. Other than that, the models look great.

you are correct i did not notice the car i was skinning had a v shape bar at this time i may remove or keep it patrolcar02 as mentioned above will have a lightbar very exact or simular to kauai

trying to keep everything real

ps if anyone has the Los Angeles Mod 2.1 Hospital DDS skin could you please send it to us we have no skin currently we mainly need to change the sign from los angeles hospital to Wilcox Memorial Hospital also anyone with picture of the Wilcox Memorial Hospital please send your pics so we know we done this right

i will look in toadding this currently im planning to change lamod station 1 also planning to add between 1 & 5 amr ambulance housings in total kauai has 5 housing so we may use all 5 if so they will be most likely near the corners of the map & have one in the center as for police most likely will have 1 to 3 stations

im Pleased to say Lightbar issue has been fixed i may need to adjust the colors it flash but it is now the right kind

Edited by chrisfarmer13

Major Update:

i got good news & bad news & more good news.

1st the bad news is due to a root kit virus my system had to be completely restored windows reinstalled drivers updated you know the works lol due to this system restore we have lost all of are files to the kauai hawaii mod.

2nd the pc was sent to the shop where we determended the pc had to be complete restored for the shop that would be 69 usd so i brought it home & restored it with the disk that came with it & got it running. I Also Got One of the top antivirus softwares to protect the pc better this one can protect it from root kit virus's & trojans ect ect.

3rd thow we lost all are files the kauai hawaii mod shall live on we will be restarting the mod from scratch.

As of Now

Due to The Folowing:

the system problem that caused us too loose everything

& the temporary loss of software such as zmodeler

& all the whining i keep readiing from people with no patent on other mods is ticking me off to the point i don't want to deal with it on this mod so to prevent it i halt the mod

& the fact that i don't currently have time to restart this project i put it on hold until further notice

When i get time software &

As of Now

Due to The Folowing:

the system problem that caused us too loose everything

& the temporary loss of software such as zmodeler

& all the whining i keep readiing from people with no patent on other mods is ticking me off to the point i don't want to deal with it on this mod so to prevent it i halt the mod

& the fact that i don't currently have time to restart this project i put it on hold until further notice

When i get time software &

ok can I take a look and see if I can help?