Hi everyone, I have donloaded NY mod 1.1 and NY Submod made by Dyson, and my doubt is if I can add the new vehicles from the submod to the original big mod. You may wonder why I are posting new topics all time, but this time, I can sure you I have researched but I didn't find anything. I also tried to separate the new vehicles from the submod, but I can't because they are togheter with the LA Mod units.(Because originally it is a submod for LA Mod)

Thaks for your help. If you don't understand the problem ask me and I will try to explain it to you better. =)

You want to add the units from the NY Submod into the NYC mod? Unless you understand modding/the game system, you wont be able to.

Nobody can combine the mods without permission of both authors, which is unlikely as mods prefer to stay seperate.

I don't undersatnd why you would want to get the units for the NY submod? The NYC mod's units are better quality. I would suggest either reskinning or waiting for the follow up Manhattan Mod.

Hope I could help

Dyson

x

Hi Dyson, It's a Pleasure to talk with you. I just want to add the units of the submod to the big mod just for personal use, becuse I think it would be great if I have the differents Seagrave engines and ladders models, for example.

Thanks you for reply, Dyson.