kicks270

small Graphics problem

Hey, I got the Emergency 4 and I love it. I just have on small problem that i'd like to see if I can fix. The Emergency workers like the firefighters, police and ems are showing up, but they are all the same color (dark blue) and have no design to them, like im seeing in the pictures. And in he LA Mod, the tower truck is not showing up, its all white and I've tried everything to fix this. Is it my resolution settings. If anyone could help, it would be a big help. Thanks.

p.s. im running this on a alienware m11x laptop

#1 try to run the game in all the different resolutions starting from lowest and then working your way up to the highest.

#2 if all of that doesn't work then run the installer again and there should be something that says repair (i don't remember if does or not but it may(and to get to the repair button you may have to hit uninstall then repair dunno))

#3 if all of that i have told you doesn't work then re-install everything including all of the mods you have installed.

Hope this helped

EDIT: and if all of that doesn't work then you should post a copy of the log file available at this location... for Windows Vista: C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\logfile.txt For Windows 7: C:\Program Files (x86)\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\logfile.txt Windows XP:(Im not 100% sure on this but ill make it work) ~Drive Name~:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\logfile.txt this is for 911fr only though

Edited by griffy