lukas1

reskinning norway mod

No, at least not what I know of.

Remember that NoMod doesn't allow you to take vehicles, reskin and re-release. A private mod is another story though.

If you are planning on reskinning Norway Mod, I recommend that you contact the author, Chrisblaalid.

That's pretty ironic considering that Norway Mod is mostly reskins itself.

That's pretty ironic considering that Norway Mod is mostly reskins itself.

Point taken. But permissions for the models were given to that project, not to any project. Which means new permissions will have to be given for any re-skin-re-release.

Hi

I would first like to thank Norway team for a really nice Norway mod.

But now to the point.

It is me who uploaded the clip on youtube.

You can read the notes under that clip to find out if it is possible to get it.

Saw that many views came from this forum so I had to go in here and check that out.

It looks like I have to explain some things here.

I have not reskinned any vehicles from the original mod. You can not find any vehicles from the Norwegian mod reskinned.

Three of the vehicles are from another swedish mod, the rest of them are from other carpacks.

What I have done is to reskin some added vehicles, added scripts to the vehicles, changing details in the scripts, added/changed new sirens and lights, changed some persons, added some new accidents, demonstrations etc, just to get this game as fun as possible for me.

This mod is never going to be released.

This mod is only made for me. I do this to EVERY mod I play, I am always finding some details I want to change to get as much as possible out of this game,

Did the same with other mods, but of course, it stays on my computer.

I have only uploaded that clip to youtube to inspire other players and to share my little hobby for other enthusiasts.

And once again, I really like the Norwegian mod, and this is only a hobbyproject for my use, in the middle of the night, some place deep in the swedish forests.

The only place you can get anything from what I am doing, is two clips on youtube.

Btw, why does the policedog sound like a sheep when you shoot it?

That is perfectly okay Jockerr. No one is mad at you in any way! You haven't done anything wrong! :D

Private mods are always okay, at least that's my opinion. The title may have confused me, and now I realize that the mod is exactly as you say.

However, Yes, that is a known "bug" the dog does sound like a sheep. XD

Oh, I think your skinning-skills kick ass! Those cars do look very good!

Know what? I accidentally found this video just a moment ago. Sorry for double post.

-video-

Yes, for a published mod based on the nomod, they need permission... cuz we got permissions from the creators...

To the video:

It took im 1:50 sec to find out that he could close the streets... And we can see that they are swedish due to the fact that they run around, attacking their own vehicles xD

Nice reskin though ^^

Yes, for a published mod based on the nomod, they need permission... cuz we got permissions from the creators...

To the video:

It took im 1:50 sec to find out that he could close the streets... And we can see that they are swedish due to the fact that they run around, attacking their own vehicles xD

Nice reskin though ^^

Haha typichal Chris comment, always gonna bully us in Sweden ;)