griffy

SCPD Submod MOVING TO LAMOD READ LAST POST

Community Help  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Move to LA Mod

I will have a location on my website that is locked for anyone except beta testers

And thank you for the comment I try my best but there is more to come a lot more

P.S. This is my first time posting from a mobile device didn't know that you could o.0

oh ha ha i didn;t either and ok for the just beta testers part :)

That was the first thing I thought about when someone said beta testing lol

And for the sad news of the day I'm leaving in a half an hour for a Christmas celebration will be gone all day so work will resume tomorrow after school

ok... it didnt show up on mine.... do you still want me to work on skins?

if you would please that would be nice

Everything looks good so far! If you need any help with lighting I can help you! I have great skills in lighting and I can help with sounds as well! I dont have much experience with reskinning major things, but can little things here and there. If you need any help, just let me know!

im doing all the lighting for my submod but if i ever somehow magically forget how to light cars ill let you know unless someone beat ya to it but for now im good on the lights

EDIT: the website is now up and available for everyone to join

Edited by griffy

Hey guys got a few updates to speak of!!!

#1 a pic... lambo_cop.jpg

#2 a chance of early access!!! I will be releasing a beta version to the public but only if you register to my website www.madm0dd3r.com you will have to register as em4 user then ill upload the file to my website and make it so that it only allows em4 users any guests will be denied as well as of all this the best part is in #3

#3 most of you know that the manhattan mod has a MP clan well i plan to do the same thing with this mod i will be editing the MP maps to make it so that vehicles can park as well as have daily games to play and a teamspeak for it all so be prepared for all of that

Hey guys got a few updates to speak of!!!

#1 a pic... http://www.madm0dd3r.com/lambo_cop.jpg

#2 a chance of early access!!! I will be releasing a beta version to the public but only if you register to my website www.madm0dd3r.com you will have to register as em4 user then ill upload the file to my website and make it so that it only allows em4 users any guests will be denied as well as of all this the best part is in #3

#3 most of you know that the manhattan mod has a MP clan well i plan to do the same thing with this mod i will be editing the MP maps to make it so that vehicles can park as well as have daily games to play and a teamspeak for it all so be prepared for all of that

wait so beta testers have to join the web site to get the mod?

If you would tht would be nice I'll be uploading the stuff to the site so tht only certain People can get it I works as a ranking system the betas are gonna work like this my official beta testers get to make sure that there are no major bugs like crashes or anything like tht then the public version will be for anyone who joins the site then I will release official 1.0 to everyone

EDIT: in other words last night i was too lazy to type since it was my ipod here is what (in simpler terms) what i meant by this post

#1 if you are one of my official beta testers sign up to my website http://adf.ly/58wuS and then pm me from this forum letting me know of your username then i will add you to the beta testers group/rank

#2 if you are not a part of my official beta testers and you want a beta of the mod then you are to join my site!! ( http://adf.ly/58wuS ) WHY YOU ASK???!? well ill tell you all members of my site will have access to a beta that i will release to the public around a week before official release ( for those of you who do join the site you must sign off and say that you will not give the link to anyone who is not a part of the website!! ( if you do i will track the ip of the one person that was not a part of the site and then i will question you until you break and say who it was!!!!!!!!!! XD ) once you sign off on that you will be able to download at your own free will! ) once you sign off on the website and you have downloaded the beta play as much as you want but one thing......!.!.!.!.!.!.!...... YOU MUST REPORT ALL BUGS WITH THE SUBMOD ( IF ANY )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---- you will have to sign off on this saying that you will do so!!!

#3 once that week is up and all of the beta testing, bug removal and all of that is done i will put a link in the first post allowing the general public to download my submod ( but first i must get the permission of the mod creators first ( MikeyPI, Newfoundking, Hoppah, and Francis )

Edited by griffy

SCPD SUBMOD UPDATE

Here i am yet again with another update from the SCPD Submod Factory a new vid for one

http://adf.ly/594R8

#2 if you haven't noticed already im using adf.ly so that i can upgrade space on my website as well as use it for production of mods in the future

#3 this post may update constantly so keep updated with it

A tip for the fire station scripts.....

You need a min of 3 things. Model/prototype, a To virtual object, and a Virtual Object for the prototype.

Basically the script says this:

Check to see if the VO is empty

Send the vehicle to the "To" VO

Once vehicle is at the "To" VO, has it go to the VO assigned to the vehicle.

A tip for the fire station scripts.....

You need a min of 3 things. Model/prototype, a To virtual object, and a Virtual Object for the prototype.

Basically the script says this:

Check to see if the VO is empty

Send the vehicle to the "To" VO

Once vehicle is at the "To" VO, has it go to the VO assigned to the vehicle.

yea ive tried ive used the nice feature called copy paste and then changed the model locations and all that crap and still gives me the whole script error thing