hauntedlighthouse

La Mod 2.1 Freeplay map keeps crashing before it loads?-Resolved

After days of uninstalling,etc I decided to get Revo uninstaller Pro, And used all their advanced tools.It turns out that even though my other uninstaller cleaned up files, it was still leaving behinds of pieces of the old files, which caused issues with the new download.

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

Sounds to me like the game is dodgy, try to re-install the whole thing (if you can). If this doesn't work you will just have to try to use the LA mod without any submods.

Michael

The problem looks to be you're trying to add equipment to a vehicle with no equipment doors, as it finds a lot of vehicles missing required doors for commands. Try starting freeplay again though, sometimes it'll take you down the wrong path, and you just have to close, open and load freeplay again. Tis a weird thing with the game

Sometimes on my game it goes into one corner. Like when you move the cursor to the edge of the screen, but i'm not doing anything, it does it itself. Any comments?

I have already tried completely uninstalling my game and reinstalling.

It works- I'm able to play it, so I play for a while, when I'm done.I exit the game.

Now the next day I start up my game, i start up my mod.I click freeplay, it crashes.

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work- And even with cleaning my registry and left over files- all my old data returns to my game.Like my saved game comes back with a completely new reinstall.

I also tried restarting the game and trying freeplay again, I spent 5 hours restarting,uninstalling. It seems I can only play freeplay one time, then it gets corrupted somewhow and the only time I can play it is when I reinstall it.

But what's odd is my saved game works fine.I just don't want to play that because there's a huge traffic jam and 1000s of people in the road and a fire I just can't get under control, even after uninstalling my game, the saved game comes back.Yet is not listed under saved games.

I might just have to restore my entire computer to get any traces of this game out.

And it crashes with or without the sub mod.

Sum it up.

1.I started up my game.

2.I loaded the Mod

3.I clicked freeplay, it laoded.

4.I played for a while.Saved, continued playing.Decided to quit due to the traffic jam.

5.Exited the game.

6.Next day Started up my game.

7.Loaded the Mod

8.Clicked Freeplay- the freeplay load bar went really fast and for a second I could hear the music and then it crashed.

9.Uninstalled the intire game using revo uninstaller

10.Cleaned up leftover files

11.Deleted the Wizard Works file

12.Ran a registry scan- fixed all files.

13.Deleted my download file from my download manager

14.Redownloaded- took about an hour.Completely fresh download

15,Reinstalled the mod, started it up, loaded freeplay fine, played it for a while.Exited.Next day, started up, clicked freeplay.Crash.Went into saved game and noticed my saved game was back even though when I uninstalled I said yes to remove saved games and mods.