hauntedlighthouse

La Mod 2.1 Freeplay map keeps crashing before it loads?

The freemap loads super fast and crashes before it enters the game.I had uninstalled my game, and it worked for a while, then I exited my game, the next time I go and click freeplay it does it again, I keep having to uninstall my game.

Anyone know what's up?

And I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not.:/

And I know its not my computer-- It has always worked before.And the NY Mod Freeplay and the LA Mod Campaign work completely fine, its the LA mod freeplay.

Really annoying cause the LA mod is my favorite.:/

Stinks cause i can't play it.I don't care for the NY Mod due to vehicles not being able to patrol the city(the NY Mod is a bit more difficult than LA Mod)

Here is my dxdiag.Though it shouldn't be my computer- the game ran wonderfullly before.I uninstalled it about 4 months ago(I had the LA Mod 2.0 then) Now when I use this LA Mod 2.1 I have all sorts of issues.I wish i could get the old one back.

I

First off, the dxdiag would have no use here. We need your logfile, recorded from right after a crash. Also, if it works fine, then suddenly stops working, that means you changed something somewhere, so the question then, is just what did you change that broke it.

PS, The NY mod (NYC Mod with mikey and me and hoppah) was designed to be more difficult, and the only things that can't patrol are fire trucks and ambulances, and ESU non patrol vehicles?

.Its doing it again- My saved freeplay game works fine.But when i start a new freeplay map it crashes.Here's my log file.

There's a Motroska_helper thing in my file.Is that suppose to be there?