bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

Hi.

We are looking for a supervisor for scripting.

We are not expecting the person to make the all the scripts for us. We are just looking for somebody who are willing to supervise me :)

I have learned a bit C++ in school but i don't have much experience with it, so we are looking for somebody willing to supervise me :)

Time for more news.

We have created a twitter user for the mod.

https://twitter.com/#!/CPHModder

On this profile we will come with small updates for the mod and uploade pictures of new models and so on.

Of course we will keep on uploading to this forum too, but there will only come bigger updates here from now on.

So please follow us on twitter

What about the "old" Ford Mondeo in silver, they use as unmarked patrol ? :)

As far as I know, they have about 3-4 of them in CPH.

Yes, we are planing on making unmarked patrol cars :)

They just arn't ready yet :)

When i look at the Ambulance and the Emergency docter i start to wonder, "Læge" & "Ambulance" on the hoods are spelled in reverse?

And is this mod going to include a brand new free play map?

The idea behind the reverse text is because when people look in their review mirror,

If it is spelled reverse the driver will read Ambulance. but if its not he will be reading ecnalubma :)

So if you hear a siren and look in your rear view mirror there is a bigger chance you will move your ass for the text Ambulance, then ecnalubma :)

About the map.

We are concidering it, but we can't say anything offical yet

Smart! I didnt know that, seems like i learned something to day.

&, I really hope that you'll create a new freeplay map. It makes it a much better experience playing the game and thats one of the huge advantages with Århus mod etc. imo. I dont mind waiting a little longer if thats the case - I mean, come on, we've been waiting for Odense mod for many years now :P