Sgt Alex4028

What would you live to see in GTA V?

I'll be the first to say - probably won't happen - better emergency services AI & more vehicles selection ;D

Greater roleplay and freedom would also be good.

An interactive world where each choice has consequences.

Yeah completely agree with the Emergency Services, GTA IV is ridiculous with the unprofessionalism.. Its meant to be second to none in realism, but to me its no where near as realistic as it could be.

I love roleplaying, so I definitely agree with that point too! I do Cops and Crooks TDM quite a bit

Yeah, maybe like speeding tickets in a way, and having a variety of options to choose from too... There is alot rockstar could learn by listening to the people who play the game like alot!

That's true, with a base platform of a realistic world like GTA is, you could make hundreds of roleplay possibilities :)

Sadly us emergency-freaks are too small of an audience to get much attention. There are great mods such as LCPD:FR though; hopefully GTA 5 is moddable too ;D

Ah yes without a doubt, GTA IV is great for roleplays, don't get me wrong.. but you can only fit about 16 people in a lobby, which isn't enough in my opinion.. Plus there isn't a variety in scenes, unlike that on the trailer of GTA V.

Yeah totally agree, although the game would sell so much better if they listened to different audiences and got ideas from people..but hey ho, we'll find a way :D I have seen a few of them, They are quite good! I quite like the Merc Sprinter police van, and a few others as well. :)

Despite common belief, a lot of GTA is satirical views of world events. The police are portrayed is incompetent pricks, and oppressive authoritarians. The map is realistic, but the services need to be worked out.

If they had a San Andreas type map, with lots of counties, and major cities and that, the game could work out better in the way of emergency services, at least with more diversity, though I don't think they'll ever include that. GTA is meant to be a game where you are a criminal, the police are incompetent, the fire department barely exists, and EMS can fix everything on the fly, oh yeah, and the non important citizens? Dumb as me arse and twice as ugly.

The game will be modable, every game is, it just takes people to do it, and given the size of GTA, someone will mod it, and they'll get it done really quick. I'd bet half my life savings that within a week, the first cracked version of the supposedly safe game will be up, and within a month, at least two sites will have GTA V user created content posted on them

Well why should they make the emergency section real? As soon it's releasd the modders of IV will start with modding gta V. It won't surprise me if there is coming a ELS for gta V and ELS enabled models.

So why do they have to spend more time on the emergency section which will take more time to release and it wont be so nice like ELS.

Its more the realism of the game. GTA is about crime and deviance from society, and the only way you can have maximum affect is by maximizing the realism of the emergency services who play a vital role in combating crime. GTA IV Pursuits and incidents were handled very unrealistically, and very rarely (unless you surrender) is the event brought to a safe conclusion.

Also with role playing, its important that its realistic. 50%, or probably more, people who play GTA IV are role players. RolePlay is about realism and strategy.

In my opinion, the Emergency Services were a let down to GTA IV. It bought you back into reality when being chased by police.