I would like to know how to replace the LA mod map with the Mission 3 (Drug Deal) map. I've beaten my LA mod map to hell and it is unfixable. I have no idea how to place a new map down in the editor or in files. But I'm not worried about Fire Stations. If the is a tutorial on how to do this, could you guys show my a link.

And since this mapo is a lot smaller than the current map, I would like to know how to use camera boundaries. If anyone can help out with either of these things, help is greatly appreciated.

hey there

cam boundaries can be placed within the window "edit->map properties->cam boundaries"

but i don't quite get what your problem is oO?

do you wanna replace the LA mod mission 3 map with a fresh version of "itself" cause you messed it up in the editor to much....?

or

do you wann replace that mission map with a complete new one done by you (or whatever) so that you get a new scenario...?

greetz

rettungstier

Okay, I'll try that, but in the past (BTW I've had this problem for a long time) I've just reinsatlled the mod completely and the editor stuff ids still there. and I'm using the NY Submod, and I I can't open the freeplay map at all anymore not in the game (get shot back to the desktop) or in the editor (again shot back to desktop) It may just be the submod, I've been getting a lot of bugs from it.