Guest imuhim

Any way to deal with demonstrations

Ive enjoyed this mod quite a bit for a few months now, although there is one thing I have never figured out.

I'm not really sure how to deal with the demonstrators.

What I normally do is send a SWAT vehicle with a fire hose and sit in the middle of em for a bit.

and then follow up with a few cops arresting people.

I've never managed to arrest people though, they just fight back.

So this goes on for maybe 10 minutes then i get bored and send in real swat and start mowing people down.

Any recommendations?

Damn it all. I just prepared myself with prayer quotes from the movie " The Exorcist." I was ready come into this thread and try tackle, or what I thought what would be, issues about Demons. So much for a misguiding thread title. No demons here, i guess...

Seriously ... the only thing that will complete this thread now is long cat.

longcat.png

Heheh. There's two ways to solve a problem like that You can Dispatch Patrol units, Or SWAT To Handle the problem.... I just may showcase these in detail if I can get motivated enough to begin my own version of "Let's Play 911: first Responders" but in text, Here's the way to Deal with it, Send yourself two Patrol vehicles to the Scene, Total of 4 Officers, Send two to find your 'Pain in the ass' He's ALWAYS the person with a sign in his hands, Send two Officers to take that guy into custody, another two as backup for any others who come in to help the Demonstration Leader get away from you, Time is of the Essence with this as if it's a large group or a small but growing group, Your Officers WILL get Mobbed and this'll turn into a quagmire, Either that or you could get a Molitov thrown at your Officers. Once the Leader is in custody, get him in the back of a Patrol Car PRONTO, They won't stop attempting to fight until that Protestor leader is in the back of a cop car.

SWAT Option: A simple LAPD SUV with SWAT officers will do the trick, or you can deploy a Bearcat if you so wish. Arm your SWAT officers with Flashbangs, One by one, order them to Thow the 'Bangers' into the crowd, Keeping everyone temporarily stunned and at bay. Once you toss the last 'Banger' Send your officers in quickly to Apprehend the leader, Once again the same rules apply, Just because an Officer has the Leader in custody dosen't mean they won't stop fighting, Quickly whisk the leader away into the back of a cruiser.

Lastly: Extinguish all fires that may have happend as a result of the Demonstration and Attend to ALL Casualties and Take them away!

Please note: if you Injure the Protest leader? THE ONLOOKERS WILL STILL FIGHT! So, If you some how manage to hurt him an need and ambulance, Attempt to woo the mob away with officers, Gonna have to kinda sacrifice them into the line of fire to evac the Injured leader. Get your bus into position at a safe distance form the scene as the mob advances towards the Officers, Once you have them a safe distance away, Send in your Ambo, Preform a Quickie assess. How to preform a Quickie Assess? Disembark your crew from the Ambulance. Send both the Paramedic and Stretcher team to the injured person, As soon as the PM Confirms his condition, Use the stretcher bearer to pick him up, get him in the back of the ambulance, pronto. Once again, the mob won't care if they are Fire/Rescue or police, they will attack any civil Servants in the area, so get him wisked away into the ambulance and send it to the hospital.

i usually just send a swat truck with a hose to keep them back than i send another swat unit with a sniper and shoot all of them than send a mass casualty unit and a ems supervisor with doctors than block off all of the roads to any vehicles and if any buildings are on fire i send a foam tender or 2

Ive enjoyed this mod quite a bit for a few months now, although there is one thing I have never figured out.

I'm not really sure how to deal with the demonstrators.

What I normally do is send a SWAT vehicle with a fire hose and sit in the middle of em for a bit.

and then follow up with a few cops arresting people.

I've never managed to arrest people though, they just fight back.

So this goes on for maybe 10 minutes then i get bored and send in real swat and start mowing people down.

Any recommendations?

I am going to do this in steps.

1: Send the closest police units available to the scene

2: get your police officers out of the car and have them redirect people so no one else can join the riot (The rioters only attack you when you arrest them)

3: Call in Swat and EMS, take as much time as you need to get the right amount of personal required to suppress the riot. Since the rioters wont attack you, and no one else can join the riot because the police officers are redirecting them, you can place your units accordingly. ( I recommend two SWAT officers or police officers per rioter)

4: Get one of your swat men to equip a flash bang and toss it into the crowd

5: Select TWO police officers to arrest one rioter, continue this untill each rioter is subdued.

PS: Some rioters wont give in easily and they will be injured, this is what you will need the EMS for.

This method only works in freeplay, Hope I helped :)

What I do is follow every step but instead of getting every rioter, get the one with the sign in his hand. He's the guy who started everything and without him, everyone else will just go back to walking away. Flashbang, grab guy with sign, put him in car, leave. DONE!

What I do is follow every step but instead of getting every rioter, get the one with the sign in his hand. He's the guy who started everything and without him, everyone else will just go back to walking away. Flashbang, grab guy with sign, put him in car, leave. DONE!

This is true, but consider this, when you attack him all the rioters turn there attention on your officers and attack you even after you throw a flash bang, aswell he is ussaly in the center of the crowd. Now if you subdue every one at the same time then all your officers will be saved from a brutal gang beat.