jeff19992008

Northern Alberta Mod

Northern Alberta Mod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, I went camping and really wanted to create a mod of the vehicles of where I live. My mod will include Fish and Wildlife, Conservation Officers, RCMP officers and all their vehicles, GP (Grande Prairie) EMS, GPFD, Peace Officers and Alberta sheriffs. It will be Based around the Grande Prairie area. I will Update this topic as much as I can. Right now I'm about 35%-40% completed I now just have to Re-Texture all of the models and create maps. The Freeplay will be mission based because there will be multiple freeplay maps. 1. Grande Prairie City Freeplay. 2. Country side around Grande Prairie and maybe the town of Sexsmith included in this map. And the 3rd map will be based around Moonshine lake, Which will included callouts like "We have Reports of Poaching". I will post the mods percentages as I make the mod, so please don't ask for release dates. I will also post pictures as much as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security

Personal

Conservation Officer

RCMP Officer

Fish and Wildlife officer

I just included the new personal I'm going to reskin.

I am Modding from Hoppah's LA mod, I will reskin All vehicles and Renamed them (E.G. Swat to ERT). I also Took out some Units.

I have Limited time right now so when I have more time I will edit this post and include all of the units.

Thank you, Jeff

P.S. I like when I read other mod topics and people always say "Great Job", It motivated me to create this mod.

Logo

post-21692-0-11789500-1312142118.jpeg

New mod Signature

Sounds good man :D. I think that you'll do fine. You have any modding...experience?

Well, from when I first played EM4, I tried modding it. And for about a year, I'm fairly confident in everything except making models. Zmodeler is quite challenging. But I have skinned models before and I have created scripts. So yes, I have already got Every single model renamed and now going to start skinning tomorrow. Thank you Unit 42.

2.1 got some fixed bugs i believe..

But isnt it a submod if you reskin units from the LA mod?

Well, i wanted this to be a separate mod considering I'm going to make my own maps and I might add a Script to check Fishing Licenses.

Also, yesterday was delayed so, I'm gonna start skinning today. :D