crewsy98

time untill first call

well i was just wondering if its possible for me to set a time so that i can set up patrols and get everything ready before the first call ou. Because at the moment hardley have any time to set thngs up the way i'd like them to be.

So if anyone could help me id be very thankful :)

well i was just wondering if its possible for me to set a time so that i can set up patrols and get everything ready before the first call ou. Because at the moment hardley have any time to set thngs up the way i'd like them to be.

AFAIK there isn't a way but, and I'm not sure whether this is a bug with my game, until you clear the first incident there will be no more. So, if you have a Medical Emergency, dispatch and Ambulance ASAP and get treating but as long as you don't return that Ambulance to the hospital, you have ample time to set up patrols, recrew at stations etc.

Hope that makes sense and is helpful. And if someone could confirm whether that is universal or not. That'd be grand.

The OC-D

What they said above. then i have the game saved so i dont have to set it all up again

There is a way actually. Go to the LA Mod folder, then Specs and open fp_params_endless.xml or fp_params_challenge.xml with Notepad. Look for the following code:

<InitialEventWaitDuration value="8.0"/>

Change the 8 to a higher value. I have not tested this but it should work.

There is a way actually. Go to the LA Mod folder, then Specs and open fp_params_endless.xml or fp_params_challenge.xml with Notepad. Look for the following code:

<InitialEventWaitDuration value="8.0"/>

Change the 8 to a higher value. I have not tested this but it should work.

yes hoppah me i changed mine to 40 so i have 40 seconds to prepare

hey, i haven't been on this in a while only now saw you'r reply :dry: anyway i tried that one with the la mod folder and change the number,but i cant save it ?? it says access denied,please help :laugh:

hey, i haven't been on this in a while only now saw you'r reply :dry: anyway i tried that one with the la mod folder and change the number,but i cant save it ?? it says access denied,please help :laugh:

Well, make sure the file isn't write protected. Rightclick the file and untick the read-only option.