shortkid808

Honolulu Mod

Hi, I'm new to modding Emergency 4 and I'm, obviously, inexperienced to anything in the 'Emergency' world. Can anyone, PLEASE?, help me or give me any advice on how to mod like you other people that are awesome modders out there.

I've started reskinning the LA Mod 2.0's Crown Victoria for practice and it isn't quite there, but eventually I will. I'm also trying to learn how to model from (a few) videos on YouTube, which is somewhat helpful. But the main point here is that I just want to make this mod so bad, but I need some help to make it.

Hi, I'm new to modding Emergency 4 and I'm, obviously, inexperienced to anything in the 'Emergency' world. Can anyone, PLEASE?, help me or give me any advice on how to mod like you other people that are awesome modders out there.

I've started reskinning the LA Mod 2.0's Crown Victoria for practice and it isn't quite there, but eventually I will. I'm also trying to learn how to model from (a few) videos on YouTube, which is somewhat helpful. But the main point here is that I just want to make this mod so bad, but I need some help to make it.

1 your gonna need some modding experience were not gonna make you a mod without you helping some will i wont modeling takes years of practice to get skinning is nothing compared to modeling wait until you get more experienced then try again

@griffy: K, but is it okay if I can just post my finished work onto here so that the community can see how far i got?

@ENG343INE: Nah, I live in Honolulu so I already see the emergency vehicles all around me, but post whatever pics you got right here.

@ENG343INE: I love the pics, but apparently the Hawaii EMS use the ('08?) F-350. Can you find a picture with them using that?

@ENG343INE: I love the pics, but apparently the Hawaii EMS use the ('08?) F-350. Can you find a picture with them using that?

yes please post what you have we all like to see and maybe if there good i might help out with your mod i like Hawaii never been there but i wanna go

@ENG343INE: I like the new pics of the HNL Airport Fire Department, but the Hawaii EMS Ambulance is still the old one. They now use the '08s thru '10s F450's. But keep the pics coming, and when I'm more experienced to create this mod, I'll recruit you as one of the Honolulu Mod Team. Just made that up now, but I'm not using that name... :P

@ENG343INE: Wow! Thanks for more pics. These are what I need for the mod. If you don't mind, can you do me just one more favor? I want you to get pics of the EMS Supervisor Car, an open tiller truck, and more HPD vehicles. For the HPD vehicles, just find the more rare ones because I can easily get pics of the more commonly used HPD vehicles, since I live next to a big police station. Thanks!

@Xandarb: Thanks! Sadly, it may take a couple years for me to get this mod finished because I'm not experienced enough to create this mod, so... I'm gonna learn the basics of modding first, then I'll start with the real deal... :)

@ENG343INE: Thanks! Those are exactly and more than I expected, but overall they're all great pictures. I couldn't find the EMS Supervisor's car anywhere...

@ENG343INE: Wow! I love your posts, hey are you able to get pics of other vehicles like the Hawaii Humane Society vehicles? I would love to use this in this mod. Thanks!

@ENG343INE: Good. That's one of their trucks. I already took a pic of their F-250 truck with my phone cam so that's taken care off. I gotta find the Sheriff's Patrol Car and the Pearl Harbor Police.

@ENG343INE: Nice! I also got a chance to catch a pic of the Fed Fire Department's Engines, Pumpers, and Rescue Ambulances. Tomorrow, I'm going to go to SWAT vehicle hunting, just take pictures of their vehicles.