Guest blimp666

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will the world end?

• No
    • Yes

Me personally would like to sit in my bubble on the moon with my umbrella drink watching as you all struggle with my telescope. And yes, I will have my portable CD-player listening to Beach Boys ^^

A bit sadic, right?

Some day ago I was walking down street and by casuality, I heard two guys talk; one was telling to the other, really seriously, that the Third World War is feeding and would be soon... Maybe another clue about the world's end or maybe another conspiracy theory fan? just had to see his look... :stupid:

A bit sadic, right?

Some day ago I was walking down street and by casuality, I heard two guys talk; one was telling to the other, really seriously, that the Third World War is feeding and would be soon... Maybe another clue about the world's end or maybe another conspiracy theory fan? just had to see his look... :stupid:

I do belive it is comming too, but when? I don't know, maybe not even in my lifetime..

Some sadistic mofo is gonna wanna rule the world... there allways is..

I do belive it is comming too, but when? I don't know, maybe not even in my lifetime..

Some sadistic mofo is gonna wanna rule the world... there allways is..

My mom is someone who likes paranormal things. And she said. That on 11/11/11 the sky is going to open for something really special. She said it gives us a new way of thinking. We're all very selfis, and that must change. Otherwise there is going to be like Aitor said a Third World War.

Guys believe me, my mom is never been wrong.