chrisblaalid

Norway Mod (RELEASED)

English translation? I got the english version of emergency 4, if you want i could send it to you.

Thank you for your offer, but I also got the english translation... But the infotext is in norwegian, so we have to translate it back... The thing is that we want to release two versions, one norwegian and one english... But thanks anyways :)

UPDATE:

I wanted to show you all a feature that maybe will be realistic in NoMod.

An commandcentral I have worked on... The building is not done yet, but the command computer is... And this is what I want to show you... From this computer you can send Firetrucks and ambulances... And ofcourse police backup like patrolcars and helicopters... This commandcenter will be called AMK (norwegians know what this means ;) )

Here is the model:

kommandoenhetferdig.jpg

So please, tell me what you think ;)

Here is an example for the Command Central.

The top 3 (Under the TV's) are those who are used for commands, the others are just decoration :P

Take a look:

amkex.jpg

But as Alex03 questioned... Yes, there will be one for each..

I will make a new police station, a new ambulance center and a new firestation... And every 3 will have a "command room"... So the picture you see will not be seen in the actual mod, it was just to show how it looks..

That is indeed great work! But I think they should all be together.

Btw: I noticed a new police car on the picture... I think the look is very good, I've been missing a police unit like that. Nice to have something different than the station wagons :P

Do we have one number now?

Nah there is still three, but here were I live, it's rare that someone calls 113 or 110, everyone calls 112 and get patched over to 113 or 110. A friend of mine told me that, he works as a ambulance driver and part time at the AMK.

But there should be just one... It would be easier :P like the 911 call... there is just 911... not 910 or 912 :P

I'm playing around in Zmod for the time beeing while I am waiting for map, sound and translation... I am considering making a Emergency Center, where the commandcentrals are divided in three rooms, but in one building... you all just have to wait and see what comes in the near future ;)

How did you figure it out??......Okey its not a Pie.....sorry too disepoint you Chris....

It is a MB-Class POlice Car, with FedSig Edge and frontlights.

Here is a prview pic and beneath is a preview vid.

1003793.jpeg

Author is in the vid

well another dissapointment to a shitty day...

thank you Alex...

I can't see it, becouse the webadmin at work is blocking EVERYTHING!! So I have to wait to when I get home to see this... But when I see it, it better cheer me up... Soooo will it Alex? Hmmm? WILL IT!?

Or you can save the day and email it to me in a JPEG file? :P You still got my email right?

Why I am having a shitty day? WELL Let me tell you... I was SUPPOSED to get a 25% higher position at work today... But I didn't!! Instead they gave the position to a retard who only has worked here 6 months... And I made the handbook for this job! I AM THE REASON this position was even released... And the retard knew my boss's boss... I bet he "released his pressure" to get the job... I want to curse, but I won't... There are minors and swedish people here... If I ever were so angry on the mod, I would delete it... That's how angry I am.. (I am not angry at the mod, so I won't delete it.. No worries ;) )

So if ANYONE can save my day, please do it ;)