ThePoliceGuy

Looking for English players to play with!

Hi :)

I'm looking for someone to play with! Have been playing EM4 for a while, but have onyl played 4 or 5 online games due to the relatively small English speaking online community. I like to play quite proffessionaly, so no messign around. oh and only English speaking please! I play with these mods, and would the London, (as i live there). Email, text, BBM, Facebook, PM or just reply to get started :)

• London Mod
  • LA Mod
  • Original :)

EMAIL: max_anderson123@hotmail.co.uk

MOBILE: 07593150581

BBM PIN: 238D5327

FACEBOOK: http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile.php?id=100001497230538

QUICKTIME :D

Hi :)

I'm looking for someone to play with! Have been playing EM4 for a while, but have onyl played 4 or 5 online games due to the relatively small English speaking online community. I like to play quite proffessionaly, so no messign around. oh and only English speaking please! I play with these mods, and would the London, (as i live there). Email, text, BBM, Facebook, PM or just reply to get started :)

• London Mod
  • LA Mod
  • Original :)

EMAIL: max_anderson123@hotmail.co.uk

MOBILE: 07593150581

BBM PIN: 238D5327

FACEBOOK: http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile.php?id=100001497230538

QUICKTIME :D

1) I am also looking for someone to play with.

2) I too have played a little amount of online em4 games for the same reason.

3) I agree. Most multiplayers are German or some other language.

4) I too like to play professionally

5) I like in the UK too - Our timezones would match. I can never find a GMT English Speaking Multiplayer.

6) I personally dislike the London mod as it is incomplete and only play LA Mod at this time.

7) I hope you don't post your mobile on every forum you visit. =S

8) I like your hair =3

Conclusion: I also like in the UK and I would like to play "professional" multiplayer with you via LA Mod.

One thing... I like operating the Police. According to your name, you might too! Gah! Disagreements.

Guest WayneArmstrong

Hey Guys,

Im from the Uk as well and also having problems finding multiplayer rooms with English players. I have been playing for about 3 weeks on Emergency 3 and 4 and use the following mods:

- London mod

- LA mod

- NY mod

If you need a another player I am generally about and I dont really have any preferance but would probably go with the Fire service!

Feel free to drop me an email if your interested in playing sometime! (synergy84@live.com)

Same, but USA, so I can do tech, fire and EMS I suck at Police (car chases anyway) :Oo So any time if you just PM me about a day before because I don't get on here every minute. It is spring here in the US and the outdoors is calling!!

Guest Firefighter18256

my community is always having games up mon-fri 3pm-11pm est an weekends 11am-11pm est

Teamspeak 3 and working mic is required

TeamSpeak IP: 64.237.62.226:9104

I'm from the US and I've been trying to find people who speak english as well. I'm play original, NY, LA and London mods. And I'm open to play any emergency service.