Guest blimp666

Downtown Map for LA Mod RELEASED!

Guest blimp666

The map will be on the areas surrounding downtown.It will basically be like the "rough side of town" as called by some people.It will have more events which will basically be "gang related" like "tagging"(graffiti), shootings, crossfires and other stuff like that.The same layout for the FS's, Police HQ and the hospital.I'll probaly change the police station to another building.I should have some screens soon.PM me if you want to help out.

Map(May be further revised)(Don't click it it's huge):

post-14105-0-27314900-1303093374_thumb.j

Fire Station Layout:

FS1:

Engine 1

Rescue 1

Ladder 11

FS2:

Engine 2

Engine 22

Ladder 23

Squad 2

Battalion 2

Hospital:

Rescue 78

Rescue 79

Rescue 80

EMS Captain 77-85

Police Station:

Patrol 34

Patrol 35

Patrol 40

Squad Car 30

USAR 56

Hope you like it!

The map will be on the areas surrounding downtown.It will basically be like the "rough side of town" as called by some people.It will have more events which will basically be "gang related" like "tagging"(graffiti), shootings, crossfires and other stuff like that.The same layout for the FS's, Police HQ and the hospital.I'll probaly change the police station to another building.I should have some screens soon.PM me if you want to help out.

What's your modding experience? What will you do to contribute to this? If you want a team you will have to show us something so we know this submod is going somewhere and that nobody will be doing it for you, people will do it with you.

Guest blimp666

What's your modding experience? What will you do to contribute to this? If you want a team you will have to show us something so we know this submod is going somewhere and that nobody will be doing it for you, people will do it with you.

I already started it.

Guest blimp666

Yes, I get that, but what is it that you are doing? I asked what your skills are and what you can do for it, not if you started it.

I am working on the texture

Could I suggest demonstrations and walk-down-the-street-like-NY-Mod riots? What about assault, burglary, abuse, computer crime, fraud, disturbing the peace/domestic violence, drug dealing, harassment, homicide/murder, kidnapping, manslaughter, prostitution, shoplifting, stalking, tax evasion and vandalism? Even a file clearly labelled <!--- With these --> of what values to change to make some more common than others.

I don't think any form of building should be present in the respect of separate hospitals, police stations and fire services. I think they should all spawn off the map - HOWEVER, All buildings should have a "Back to Middle" button. That button acts like a "Send to Fire Station" or "Sent to Police Station" button. Basically there is blank land near the middle of the map with organized parking spaces which would be virtual boxes, which the user can pick. (I.e. I can change a script or a virtual box name to change what vehicle can park in that box). Basically, Like a fire station and police station parking in one place. Do you get me?

Guest blimp666

Map(May be further revised)(Don't click it it's huge):

post-14105-0-27314900-1303093374_thumb.j

Fire Station Layout:

FS1:

Engine 1

Rescue 1

Ladder 11

FS2:

Engine 2

Engine 22

Ladder 23

Squad 2

Battalion 2

Hospital:

Rescue 78

Rescue 79

Rescue 80

EMS Captain 77-85

Police Station:

Patrol 34

Patrol 35

Patrol 40

Squad Car 30

USAR 56

Hope you like it!

Texture Released!

translation, when the admins on the site approve the download it will be in the download section.

OK :D