RedHawk504

OfficerMax's Models

Hello,

I did created this topic to let you people know what models i want to release for people they can use in their mods. I hope you like my models, and yes u can have them pm me youre email and ill send them.

I want to create this models left,:

Chevy Express %75

Chrysler 300C %0

Mercedes Actros %0

Volvo 440 %0

Volvo V70 (new version) %0

The models that are done

Volvo FL280 %100

Photo Gallery

Chevy in progress : things left Skin and UV map

chevyprevieuw.png

his windshield is too sharp expresses are more rounded not > shaped windshields and it is indeed probrably too short, there are in fact two varients of the express length wise, the standard one and a longer one that adds about 3 feet to the length of the vehicle, unlike the ford version the GMC/Chevrolet adds the length between the wheels where the ford adds it behind the rear wheels.

denk niet dat het hetzelfde is, ik geef wel toe dat ze heel veel op elkaar lijken, maar de sirenebalk mist

als 3d modeler zie je wel wanneer wat van jou is en wanneer niet...

als je naar de wireframe kijkt zie je dat deze gewoon 100% gelijk is.

en dit is niet het eerste model wat hij van mij jat.

Edited by martijntjuh

Hey guys, officer max didnt steal the whole model, he posted me an update where the truck wasnt ready, only part officer max stealed is the top of the car. Martinjijus polygons and everything are in differend places. So officer max did make the car, but stole the ambulance top of the truck. thats my analysis. And see the top? it isnt attached to other car good, you can see that it isnt correctly attached into the car, like in martinjijjus, but officer max still stole a part.

Which is why a lock gets swung on this topic and the staff will discuss further actions regarding the repeated inability of this user to get permission, and to stop stealing things.