zgreen

Editor Questions

I have several questions:

1. How could i make it so that a bullet deals more damage than it does now (it takes like 5 bullets for someone to get hurt when it could take one)

2. How can i add the stabilize command to police officers? Also, how can i let them use MP5's?

3. How can i get rid of some buildings and add different ones to the map. How can i add people to these buildings?

4. How can i put some of the events in new places? (i.e. place a new hostage situation or traffic accident)

5. Also, how can i make the criminals carry bigger guns? (For example, in hostage situations, instead of the criminals having pistols, they can have an MP5)

6. I know that this is a longshot, but is it possible to add a new gun (Shotgun)and allow regular police officers to use it? If it is possible, how?

7. And Lastly, How do i save in the editor?

Note: I have LA Mod v2.02 with AUS and +Units submod, on the old map (Not Hoppah's New LA Mod Map)

Note2: I have no scripting, mapping, or any editor knowledge or experience. I know HTML although i'm pretty sure that that is not going to help me here.

Thank You So Much!!!!!

I also realize that this might be the wrong area. I couldn't figure out whether to put it here or in the Modding Help forum.

1 5 and 6 need scripting knowledge( well I think 1 does, not quite sure..)

If you don't know scripting, don't touch it. It'll end very badly and you'll regret touching it without cloning it. Clone it then attempt to read and undersatnd it :)

To save hit control S. To place objects, load the map and delete and place as needed?